Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-15, 12:53 PM  
rhbrand

Let us know what you find out about getting just the dvds cause I would buy just the dvds. I don't need yet another barbell set since I have 3 already lol.
Old 10-01-15, 12:56 PM  
BunnyHop

Now I'm intrigued by the PINK barbell. (Not that I get enough use out of my other fitness barbell, but I'm guessing VF'ers will be able to relate. )
Old 10-01-15, 07:03 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Yes, I'd only be interested in the DVDs, as well.

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-15, 07:40 PM  
Patti S.
VF Supporter

I had the pink set at one point, wasn't a fan but then again I didn't like lift either. Guess I'm just not a fan of Olympic lifting.
Old 10-18-15, 08:48 AM  
s2546

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyefit View Post
WOW! I am totally late to the party on this one but just WOW I loved it!! I did this one yesterday and I am feeling some nice DOMS in my whole posterior chain.

I've been on a KCM binge lately after not clicking with her for some reason a few years ago. I was curious about this workout since I had never really lifted this way before. Now I am hooked! Now here comes my next question: are there any more videos out there that feature Olympic style lifting?

As an aside, I just did Workout 1 on her 30 MTF Stepboxing dvd and have found another winner. Fun fun stuff!
Thank you all for your comments on this DVD. I purchased it and although I couldn't do the first Olympic Workout( very small workout space; not easy to use the barbell) I loved, loved the 2nd workout!! I am excited about Kelly's new ones as well. Thank you all!

sue
s2546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-15, 09:43 AM  
eyefit
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2546 View Post
Thank you all for your comments on this DVD. I purchased it and although I couldn't do the first Olympic Workout( very small workout space; not easy to use the barbell) I loved, loved the 2nd workout!! I am excited about Kelly's new ones as well. Thank you all!

sue
I'm glad you loved it! If you ever get the chance to try the Olympic one let us know what you think. I love it because it's so different from other lifting videos I have.

Also to let everyone know, I tried several avenues to contact whoever makes the PINK dvds but it was a frustrating cycle. Twice I got a different contact number or email from various correspondents and then the last phone number just kept me on hold forever so I finally gave up. I just seriously do not want that silly barbell that comes with those dvds. I hate to throw something away just to get the dvds so I haven't caved and gotten them yet.
Old 10-18-15, 10:03 AM  
s2546

Talking

Quote:
I'm glad you loved it! If you ever get the chance to try the Olympic one let us know what you think. I love it because it's so different from other lifting videos I have.

Also to let everyone know, I tried several avenues to contact whoever makes the PINK dvds but it was a frustrating cycle. Twice I got a different contact number or email from various correspondents and then the last phone number just kept me on hold forever so I finally gave up. I just seriously do not want that silly barbell that comes with those dvds. I hate to throw something away just to get the dvds so I haven't caved and gotten them yet.
Thank you Colleen for trying! I want these too!

sue
Old 10-18-15, 10:19 AM  
Taiga

Quote:

At the current price, that barbell is nothing more than a free gift Seriously, I paid more than double for the set and never touched their barbell and the program was still worth it. There isn't much available to home fitness with regards to Olympic lifting so not a lot of other options. It's a time efficient, effective program with 12 workouts (about $4 a piece at that price or $12 per disc!).

Walmart is showing out of stock now so maybe not worth mentioning either way....
Old 10-18-15, 11:27 AM  
s2546

Thanks Taiga. I do want them and I see they are sold out everywhere.

sue
Old 10-18-15, 05:18 PM  
smilingwolf

I've looked all over for the P.I.N.K. Fitness DVDs. I guess they are not being produced anymore. They have been out of stock at Walmart for quite some time.
smilingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer, olympic lifting, weider pink system