Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-15, 03:32 PM  
mrsyancy

Kelly coffey Meyers new dvds

Kelly just announced that's she's coming out with two new DVDs and an ab dvd that is a compilation of her ab sections from other DVDs. I'll post a link of what she said when I figure it out...lol.

Here it is directly from her FB page(I was able to copy and paste....at least I know how to do that...lol)

Its that time again...I'm filming 2 more DVDs at the end of march.
DVD #1: 30-Minutes to Fitness "Cardio Pump" has 2 different workouts. 30 minutes fun and upbeat Boxing thats totally engaging and 30 minutes of Pyramid weight training...my way, with only 3 pairs of dumbbells..
* I am excited that my 2 original background exercisers have returned for these fun-packed and effective workouts...So happy to have Lauren Titterington and Kris Raimondo back on film with me!
DVD #2: 30-Minutes to Fitness "Circuit Training"...I am actually looking for a different name for this one so if you have any ideas please let me know. If I use a name that someone suggests to me, I will give that person a free copy.
This DVD has 2, 30 minute Circuit training workouts that are definitely challenging, but not dreadful or boring! There are four different segments in a single circuit; Hi/Low cardio drills, Boxing Combos, weighted leg moves and upper body strength training. This is Smart Training for the intermediate to advanced exerciser!
Any name suggestions?
P.S. I also have a DVD coming out that is a basic compilation of my favorite abs from previous DVDs. 30-Minutes to Fitness" All About Abs" will be released soon for those who want a DVD of my ab segments only.
mrsyancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-15, 03:33 PM  
Tiny

Eeeeeek, very exciting! I was wondering if she was going to put anything out this Spring. Thank you for posting!

H.O.P.E.=Hold On Pain Ends
D.I.E.T.=Did I Eat That

"If I fall, I will get back up. If I am beaten, I will return."
"Strong is what happens when you run out of weak."
"As the New Year dawns we look back on a year of upheaval through the world and through our lives as well. Life is difficult. For those of us raised with the illusion that if we go to school, work hard, all will be well, that illusion dies hard."
Tiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-15, 03:39 PM  
Diana3271

I wasn't interested in her last offering but these two sound good.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-15, 04:16 PM  
Loriann

Thanks for sharing. I like the descriptions of both and even though I have most of her DVDs I will probably spring for the abs one as well. It will make it easy to mix and match for a longer ab workout and now I won't have to remember which DVD had the ab workout I wanted.

Lori
Old 02-17-15, 04:16 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Meh, really not interested in more boxing from Kelly. I'm just not a fan of boxing or kickboxing any longer.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-15, 04:28 PM  
sherry7899

Woo hoo! Lauren is back!
I love boxing and her circuit workouts. These will be my first purchases this year.

Thank you for posting.

Greg had posted a few days ago that he was filming at the end of March. I was hoping they were KCM dvds.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-15, 04:37 PM  
athompson10
VF Supporter

Love me some ab workouts so I'm interested in that one.
Old 02-17-15, 04:42 PM  
bubbles76

I would love her ab workouts. Her standing ab workouts are the best!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-15, 06:07 PM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Well.. even though I'm totally on another workout wagon right now, knowing me and how much I enjoy Kelly's workouts, I'll be keeping an eye out for these 2!
Can't wait to see previews!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-15, 06:13 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I've taken a break from ordering Kelly's recent workouts but these sound very promising! Love that Lauren and Kris are back.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
30 minutes to fitness, 30mtf, kcm, kelly coffey meyer, kelly coffey-meyer