Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-15, 09:38 AM  
dela

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghm View Post
There are 18 total workouts. From the main menu it appears they are divided as follows:
4 BW
5 KB/BW
5 SB/BW
4 KB/SB/BW
Thanks for breaking it down! I am most interested in the kb/sb/bw workouts, I like the variety

Trying to figure out how to fit these in right now, shouldn't be too hard I guess, I just have to keep the weights lighter for a more cardio effect.
dela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-15, 06:33 PM  
SquishyMommy

I got mine in the mail today! Yay! I'm excited to try them out, but I'm currently doing the Venus Index workouts and am really enjoying them. I think I will save Mark's workouts for when I start burning out, or to do on off days for a little change.
Old 10-19-15, 07:13 PM  
pharma_gal

I haven't received my DVD yet? Should I be worried?
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-15, 07:27 PM  
ghm

Pharm_gal,

I live in Southeastern Va and received mine last week. I would have expected you to receive yours around the same time. However, since there has been some bad weather recently, it is possible yours was delayed a bit. Still, if you don't get it in the next couple of days, I would probably email Mark.

gail
ghm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-15, 09:38 AM  
suegy3

Thanks for the replies! I can't wait to receive my DVD!
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-15, 10:21 AM  
pharma_gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghm View Post
Pharm_gal,

I live in Southeastern Va and received mine last week. I would have expected you to receive yours around the same time. However, since there has been some bad weather recently, it is possible yours was delayed a bit. Still, if you don't get it in the next couple of days, I would probably email Mark.

gail
Thank you! I'll wait until the end of this week then email him.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-15, 01:15 PM  
Chomper

I was previewing the first couple of workouts. No back work? Also, according to the schedule he provides, some of the workouts are performed on consecutive days and contain the same exercises/work the same muscle groups. So that makes these metabolic workouts rather than strength workouts, right? Also, he goes so fast with so little rest between exercises that metabolic makes more sense.

Watching some of the sandbag exercises is pushing me closer to buying one. I think I like the idea of a water bag better, because then I could travel with it. Does anybody have a water bag, and if so, is it a huge hassle to fill and empty?
Chomper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mark degrasse