Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-02-15, 06:10 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Got my DVDs today! (Not the add-on 15 Minute Blasts, that's supposed to arrive Monday).
They're really just more Jessica walking workouts, but they're so bright, warm and colorful. The individual walks look they incorporate some different challenges - I'm happy!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-15, 06:16 PM  
sillygirl

The production value on these new ones looks great. They are working out at the same place as her Total Body Balance and Walking for Weight Loss DVDs. The sunshine, poolside, and even the indoor setting is fresh. Not sure what she did but all the colors are vibrant including their outfits. Is the picture as sharp on the DVD as it looks on her video previews?
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-15, 06:19 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

IMO yes, but I'm not watching on the fanciest TV. But yes, it's all sunshine, bright colors and a very happy vibe. Just what a winter-hating northerner like me craves, lol. The moves definitely become more advanced and there's an advanced modifier (Beth, though Jessica has noticeably better form). Mom Debbie modifies in the other direction of course.

I definitely want to order the yoga one too!
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-15, 06:29 PM  
eeyore

Got mine too, but haven't previewed yet. Excited !
eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-15, 06:31 PM  
DejaDeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbramer View Post
DejaDeb, where did you see that the DVD will be back in stock Jan. 4? When I look at the Amazon.com page, it says "Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock." I just want to make sure I don't miss it if it does go back in stock. Thanks!
When I looked yesterday, it said currently unavailable but back in stock on January 4. When I looked today, it said currently unavailable ... but nothing about when they would be back in stock (if ever.) I'm sure they'll be in stock; at least, I hope!
Old 01-02-15, 06:36 PM  
eeyore

I think I read that Jessica filmed some of her DVDS at her mom's house and in her mom's neighborhood in Sarasota, Florida.
eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-15, 08:39 PM  
Lauracat
VF Supporter

Jessica posted on Facebook a few hours ago:

"Thank you team for your support + enthusiasm for our new DVDs! FYI our 15-Min + Yoga Stretch DVDs will be avail on Amazon in a few wks "
Lauracat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-15, 10:50 PM  
Pam61
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
I did the Evening Relaxation Stretch tonight - it was about 30 minutes, pleasant music, uses a small pillow & stretch, pool-side. It is not voice-over. I liked it a lot - it reminds me of her 30 minute stretch, although I can't say how similar they are since it's been a long time since I did that one. More stretchy than yoga, I'd say. Begins standing, then sitting, and ends on your back.

Carol
That sounds wonderful, and just what I'm looking for! Can't wait to order this one, as well!

Thank you, Carol!

Pam

April Focus:
Linda Stejskal Wooldridge (Barlates)
Dean Pohlman (Man Flow Yoga) April 8th Everyday Yoga Four Week Challenge
Jessica Smith Cardio Walks/Pilates Fusion
Lee Holden Qi Gong 30 Day Challenge
Pam61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-15, 01:40 PM  
serenity130

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
I did the Evening Relaxation Stretch tonight - it was about 30 minutes, pleasant music, uses a small pillow & strap or towel, pool-side. It is not voice-over. I liked it a lot - it reminds me of her 30 minute stretch, although I can't say how similar they are since it's been a long time since I did that one. More stretchy than yoga, I'd say. Begins standing, then sitting, and ends on your back.

Carol
I have done both workouts on the Yoga Stretch and they are both great. I agree with Carol that the PM Relaxing Flow one is more of a traditional stretch and is definitely my favourite. You definitely feel stretched out and relaxed after this one. The AM Energizing Flow is more of a yoga workout and Jessica moves into each pose gradually and it is a slower pace. I liked it too but definitely prefer the PM one as I'm still *learning* to enjoy yoga.
serenity130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-15, 04:00 PM  
pharma_gal

Did everyone who ordered receive their DVD's? I ordered and mine are not shipped yet. Not complaining just checking. Thanks.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, jessica smith