Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-14, 09:39 AM  
LeanneM

Hi, everyone -- I emailed Mary to ask if she would be carrying this, and she said that Jillian makes other retailers wait a year before they can carry her systems. Does anyone know if that's the same policy on Amazon?
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-14, 10:48 AM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof10 View Post
I think there were 12 dvds and 3 dvds per phase. Hmmm

Cheryl
There is also a cardio workout for each phase. I don't remember how many DVDs in the set. But there is only three phases.
Old 12-17-14, 10:59 AM  
catcrazy

Never mind!
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-14, 11:24 AM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen S View Post
There is also a cardio workout for each phase. I don't remember how many DVDs in the set. But there is only three phases.
Thanks. Helen. I just saw that in my set. My fault for thinking there was a Phase 4.

Just a heads up, I ordered and I looked at my bank account online and they have 2 payments pending of $139.80 each. I chose the one payment option. I called the number on the website to order and a woman answered like it wasn't a business. Anyways, she gave me the CS number. CS said they have one payment as pre authorization and that the other should come off in a few days. Well, that better be the case. So, if anyone else ordered, keep an eye on your account.

Cheryl
Old 12-18-14, 05:37 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Just a heads up, I ordered and I looked at my bank account online and they have 2 payments pending of $139.80 each. I chose the one payment option. I called the number on the website to order and a woman answered like it wasn't a business. Anyways, she gave me the CS number. CS said they have one payment as pre authorization and that the other should come off in a few days. Well, that better be the case. So, if anyone else ordered, keep an eye on your account.

Cheryl
Thanks for the heads-up, Cheryl! I ordered last night, and noticed two charges today -- but they had taken one off. I never got a confirmation email for the set, so I was worried that my order hadn't gone through . . . .

When I looked at their FAQs page, it said that these should arrive in 5-7 days! Yay!
Old 12-18-14, 06:00 PM  
Shelbyfit

Another one...

...very interested!
Shelbyfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-14, 06:19 PM  
momof10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
Thanks for the heads-up, Cheryl! I ordered last night, and noticed two charges today -- but they had taken one off. I never got a confirmation email for the set, so I was worried that my order hadn't gone through . . . .

When I looked at their FAQs page, it said that these should arrive in 5-7 days! Yay!
When I talked to CS, she said they don't send emails out since it hasn't been sent out yet, but she didn't say they would send an email when they did send it out either. She told me that because I questioned her as to why they didn't send an email confirming my order like most places do. I like to know when my package is coming and through who because I have a 6 month old English Mastiff that will tear any smaller package up if left outside.

Cheryl
Old 12-18-14, 07:25 PM  
LeanneM

Quote:
When I talked to CS, she said they don't send emails out since it hasn't been sent out yet, but she didn't say they would send an email when they did send it out either. She told me that because I questioned her as to why they didn't send an email confirming my order like most places do. I like to know when my package is coming and through who because I have a 6 month old English Mastiff that will tear any smaller package up if left outside.

Cheryl
Oh no! I hope he doesn't get to it!

So is it not shipping at all right now? Did she say when it would start shipping?
Old 12-18-14, 07:42 PM  
catcrazy

I tried to get them to wave the shipping fee if I paid it all at once, they said no the shipping is upgraded and will ship SOOO fast, doesn't look like that's the case!
catcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-14, 07:54 PM  
pharma_gal

How do I look for the informercial timings again? I did a search on the guide but can't find anything. Thanks.
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bodyshred, jillian michaels