Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-24-20, 10:13 PM  
BunnyHop

Question Who was this instructor? Arms workout, Video on Facebook ...

Just today I was scrolling through Facebook and saw a video posted that looked interesting.

It was just arms work, and I clicked because from her pose in the still photo it looked a bit like Callanetics. (Arms out straight, wrists flexed, little movements.)

The little workout was sort of like that Callanetics move I remembered, done in a number of different arm positions.

Naturally, I forgot to notice who the instructor was, so now I can't find it again.

Anybody see this video? I'm assuming it's online elsewhere, and I like the instructor's basic style and wouldn't mind seeing more.

She was on a wooden deck out of doors, not sure of the actual setting.

Facebook doesn't seem to want to let me see my old activity (I think I did like the video but now can't find where to see my liked videos in the new redesigned layout.)
Old 10-25-20, 09:40 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Anna, in the new Facebook layout, go to your page, and hit the little drop down arrow (it is in the upper right on my laptop screen). You'll see an option for "Settings & Privacy." When you click on that, there is an option for "Activity Log." Hopefully that will help you to find the video; I'm curious about who it was!

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-20, 06:13 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by toaster View Post
Anna, in the new Facebook layout, go to your page, and hit the little drop down arrow (it is in the upper right on my laptop screen). You'll see an option for "Settings & Privacy." When you click on that, there is an option for "Activity Log." Hopefully that will help you to find the video; I'm curious about who it was!
Thank you for helping me find my activity log, I was fumbling around with no success on my own. Unfortunately, now that I see it, I find I didn't like it or comment or anything. Bummer.
Old 10-25-20, 06:57 PM  
alisoncooks

I feel like I've seen a video like that recently, but unfortunately none of my history searching found anything. If you find it, do post it! Now I've got to know!
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-20, 06:59 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyHop View Post
Thank you for helping me find my activity log, I was fumbling around with no success on my own. Unfortunately, now that I see it, I find I didn't like it or comment or anything. Bummer.
Sorry that wasn't enough to find it!

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-20, 10:37 PM  
BunnyHop

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
I feel like I've seen a video like that recently, but unfortunately none of my history searching found anything. If you find it, do post it! Now I've got to know!
I'll definitely mention it here. I enjoyed her style, and the workout was good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toaster View Post
Sorry that wasn't enough to find it!
Yeah, I guess it kind of threw me that it was a sponsored ad, so I didn't automatically just like it. Didn't occur to me that I wouldn't be able to remember her name.

Had a virtual 40th high school reunion yesterday and it threw me all off kilter. So much for my memory.

Tags
arms, facebook