Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-20, 07:03 AM  
Demeris

Thank you for doing all the work of organizing it. And I think you Sherry also for all the work of being an elf.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-20, 11:21 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
Thank you for doing all the work of organizing it. And I think you Sherry also for all the work of being an elf.
I hope you will participate again this year if you want to do so! (no pressure, of course!)

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-20, 02:45 PM  
Mickey12

Ok, Fanofladyvols convinced me!!. I'm in.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-20, 02:49 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Ok, Fanofladyvols convinced me!!. I'm in.

Kim
Welcome! If you need help with anything, please message me.

Old 10-14-20, 04:19 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I hope you will participate again this year if you want to do so! (no pressure, of course!)
I'm in. I enjoyed it so much last year that I had to do it again this year.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-20, 12:54 PM  
JENILU

I hope to be able to join in!! I will wait to put my name in the bucket, just to be sure I am able, but am excited to be a part of it. I appreciate the reminders and work that OTS and Sherri put out so much!! I pretty much vowed I was gonna post a lot more this year after the last Secret Santa, but never did. I don't even get on FB much and thats how I mostly communicate with my family. but i have always loved the vibe here and have missed it when I stop to think about it. Such longtime love for people. Too easy to be out of sight out of mind when u aren't around people. I've missed y'all!! I hope I will be on a lot more - at the very least, for the holiday season!! bless y'all!!

If You Argue for Your Limitations, You Get to Keep Them!

"Accept responsibility for your life. Know it is you who will get you where you want to go, noone else." Les Brown
JENILU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-20, 07:57 PM  
ots

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
I hope to be able to join in!! I will wait to put my name in the bucket, just to be sure I am able, but am excited to be a part of it. I appreciate the reminders and work that OTS and Sherri put out so much!! I pretty much vowed I was gonna post a lot more this year after the last Secret Santa, but never did. I don't even get on FB much and thats how I mostly communicate with my family. but i have always loved the vibe here and have missed it when I stop to think about it. Such longtime love for people. Too easy to be out of sight out of mind when u aren't around people. I've missed y'all!! I hope I will be on a lot more - at the very least, for the holiday season!! bless y'all!!
Sounds good! And, Sherry does most of the work -- I just send out names.
ots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-20, 04:46 PM  
sherry7899

Bumping

Old 10-18-20, 08:08 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

I signed up with Anne, but didn't post it here. I'm in! I wasn't sure, but since I always enjoy this, I figured to go ahead. And i'm looking forward to it.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-20, 10:05 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by JENILU View Post
I hope you do, JENILU!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gift exchange, holiday gift exchange