Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-19, 12:11 PM  
shoegoddess

Sorry I was wrong. Go into your account. Go to memberships and there's the option to stop renewal.

I'm not a typical grandma!

Body by Cathe, Chalene and Dr. Niccole
-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Well-behaved women seldom make history
-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
http://forum.videofitness.com/pictur...&pictureid=230
shoegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-19, 12:18 PM  
shoegoddess

I received an email canceling the Gold. It reset tmembership to renew but after doing 2 30 minute workouts this morning, a Lower Body HiiT and Lower Body Strength I may renew next year. There's a lot of content and for $59 a year it may be worth it. I'll decide later.

-Me

A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water
-Eleanor Roosevelt

-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...we are flexible like that
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
Old 12-16-19, 01:28 PM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoegoddess View Post
I received an email canceling the Gold. It reset tmembership to renew but after doing 2 30 minute workouts this morning, a Lower Body HiiT and Lower Body Strength I may renew next year. There's a lot of content and for $59 a year it may be worth it. I'll decide later.
do NOT renew for $59!!!!
you can go Gold which includes premium for just $20 a year
I have done this for several consecutive years
cancelled renewal then ordered Gold with a code
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-19, 01:49 PM  
shoegoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsemom2 View Post
do NOT renew for $59!!!!
you can go Gold which includes premium for just $20 a year
I have done this for several consecutive years
cancelled renewal then ordered Gold with a code
Oh thanks so much!!! I'll check it out next December!

-Me

-Eleanor Roosevelt

-Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Women are Angels
-White Witch

Gotta love Maxine:
Old 12-18-19, 10:58 AM  
Gams

My order shipped yesterday. I hope I like these as much as I think I’m going to.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-19, 12:28 AM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

After some shipping problems, I finally got my DVD'S today. First thing I want to mention is that these are DVD-R's. I'm one of those people who hate DVD-R's but that might not bother other people. I decided to keep these anyway because they had such great customer service help when the shipping became such a hassle.

I've only looked at these but they do look good. I'm very curious to compare them to Michelle Dozois's new ones, which I am mostly enjoying.

I'll post more as I actually do them.

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-19, 04:30 AM  
Gams

I got mine yesterday as well. I did 3 of the workouts yesterday and had trouble with one of the workouts freezing a lot. I want to do more workouts this week and then post my thoughts.
Old 12-25-19, 03:50 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

I did the upper body this morning and liked it. It was very different from Michelle Dozois's upper body but I liked them both. This instructor's personality was a little over the top but I didn't hate it.

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-19, 04:04 PM  
Gams

I bought the Beginner Workout Bundle and the Walk, Sweat & Sculpt set. So far I have done one workout from the Beginner Bundle and six workouts from the Walk, Sweat & Sculpt program. Chris Freytag led all but one of the workouts I’ve tried. Power Core Connection was led by Lindsey with Chris and another woman as background exercisers. I didn’t particularly like Lindsey as a lead. The set reminds me of a warehouse. The background exercisers are miked in the workouts where Chris is not alone. Music is okay - not great but not bad, either. Choreography is Leslie Sansone-basic. I’m not thrilled with these but don’t dislike them, either. I can see using them as add ons - only a couple are longer than a half hour. I liked Power Walking Indoor Interval Walking quite a bit and it is only 20 minutes long, so I should get quite a bit of use out of it. I did have a freezing issue with several of the workouts and after contacting customer service, they said they would send me out a new set - hope it doesn’t freeze, too.
Old 04-12-20, 09:54 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Beckwith View Post
First thing I want to mention is that these are DVD-R's. I'm one of those people who hate DVD-R's but that might not bother other people.
That's correct. They're DVD-R's. This wasn't indicated when I placed my Fit After Forty set so I was unpleasantly surprised when I received my order. But, I paid 59.99 for something like 23 great workouts ranging from 20-50+ minutes each. As long as the DVD-Rs play OK, I'm fine with it. I love my annual GHUTV membership I got last December but I found that with many of my neighbors working from home now, my streaming freezes a lot which is why I got the DVDs as a backup.

I hope I don't have any freezing issues with the DVDs. I purchased DVDs specifically to avoid freezing problems that I have with streaming.

Tags
gethealthyu, serious strength