Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-11-18, 11:35 AM  
rheash92

Beachbody Liift4 early access

Does anyone know the details of the individual workouts? Also, I was under the impression that the workouts will be available to purchase by themselves I was all ready to pay for the early access but looks like the cheapest package is $140 which includes some performance supplements. I’m so disappointed I don’t want their supplements just access to the workouts. Am I missing something? Does someone have the link to just purchase the workouts without any equipment or supplements? Thanks!
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-18, 11:53 AM  
rhbrand

Nope. I don't. Kind of sucks. First Beachbody series I've been really excited about for a while, probably since Body Beast, and looks like I'll have to wait until Oct cause I'm not buying their overpriced supplements.
Old 06-11-18, 12:49 PM  
upperwside

I just bought it for $55 Canadian with tax today. I get instant access to 4 workouts to get prepared.. till it is released in July. Going to try them out tonight! I get only the workouts and the materials, no accessories or supplements. I do not use supplements. ... except a natural protein powder.
upperwside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-18, 01:04 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Yes, it's an option on Team Beachbody.com for $39.95 for early access only (USA). You have to have BOD already though or you'll have to buy a yearly pass too which is $99.

You get access to (4) pre-LIIFT4 workouts as soon as you order the early access. They are:

1) Chest/Back Circuit
2) Legs LIIFT 50/50
3) Shoulders/Arms LIIFT Intervals
4) Full Body HIIT

Plus you can still access the "free" workout they released last week. You just have to click on the "banner ad" at the top when you are in the LIIFT4 program tab.

ETA: I had originally listed the wrong workouts (from the calendar!) This is what's available under the B4 LIIFT4 tab.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-18, 01:11 PM  
rheash92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
Yes, it's an option on Team Beachbody.com for $39.95 for early access only (USA). You have to have BOD already though or you'll have to buy a yearly pass too which is $99.

You get access to (4) pre-LIIFT4 workouts as soon as you order the early access. They are:

1) Chest/Tri
2) Back/Bi
3) Shoulders
4) Legs

Plus you can still access the "free" workout they released last week. You just have to click on the "banner ad" at the top when you are in the LIIFT4 program tab.
I still can’t find it. Can you provide a link? Thanks!
Old 06-11-18, 01:21 PM  
pricek

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
I still can’t find it. Can you provide a link? Thanks!
I purchased the $39 option. Try this link: https://goo.gl/Rx2i5b. I hope it works.
pricek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-18, 02:38 PM  
rheash92

Are you guys using the computer because i am on my iPhone and can’t access it. I will have to try the computer when I get home. Thanks.
Old 06-11-18, 02:39 PM  
rhbrand

Thanks for the link cause I couldn't find it otherwise.
Old 06-12-18, 09:20 AM  
rheash92

Did anyone do the 4 exclusive workouts? Any opinions? Thanks!
Old 06-12-18, 11:04 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rheash92 View Post
Did anyone do the 4 exclusive workouts? Any opinions? Thanks!
I haven't done them but I did a quick preview of them last night. They are like supersets of two exercises (using the heaviest weight you can with good form) for 3 rounds. There are usually three supersets followed by either HIIT or Abs (again in the same format of two exercise supersets for 3 rounds).

I like them because they look like they get a lot done in 20 minutes. The actual program is going to be 30 - 40 minutes each so these exclusive workouts were a little more condensed. The only thing that bugged me was the backgrounders constantly high-fiving each other after each superset. It's superficial but it's like "get to the end of the workout first!" Joel is awesome though, he just demonstrates the moves and walks around coaching but he has really good form pointers and a sense of humor.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beachbody liift 4, liift 4, liift4