Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-17-17, 02:36 PM  
pfhanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
Are there other instructors or just Chris?
They have Amy Dixon's raise some bell workout on there as well as Amy's going strong Hiit 52 minute workout with hiit and strength. I do hope they include more longer workouts. Another one I like is Core Conditioning, 36 minutes, using bodyweight with Chris and Lindsey (great instructor). For $7.00 a year it's an excellent price but I do hope for more 45 -60 minute workouts.
Old 02-17-17, 04:52 PM  
IceQueen07

Not that I need anymore streaming, but $7.00 for a year just seems to good to pass up.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-17, 10:09 AM  
Mickey12

I checked out the website and there are some dance workouts by Jennifer Galardi also. My internet isn't the greatest for streaming, but for $7 I almost bit. However, I saw that after the first year at $7, you are automatically renewed at the current rate. I decided I didn't want it bad enough to have to worry that I will forget to cancel in a year. I think the regular price is way to high.

Also wanted to mention that Chris Freytag looks AMAZING in these workouts. I really like her as an instructor and have most of her Prevention workouts.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-17, 10:36 AM  
sillygirl

$6/year promo

I received an email this morning for the President's Day Sale with the $6/year promotion! Just enabling.

http://go.gethealthyutv.com/C7206/
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-17, 10:38 AM  
sillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
I checked out the website and there are some dance workouts by Jennifer Galardi also. My internet isn't the greatest for streaming, but for $7 I almost bit. However, I saw that after the first year at $7, you are automatically renewed at the current rate. I decided I didn't want it bad enough to have to worry that I will forget to cancel in a year. I think the regular price is way to high.

Also wanted to mention that Chris Freytag looks AMAZING in these workouts. I really like her as an instructor and have most of her Prevention workouts.

Kim
Kim,

They do send you an email reminding you that your membership is going to renew. I received it over a month before I was going to be charged and all I had to do was call and cancel. It was simple and I appreciated the reminder email. I canceled and was able to view the workouts until the end of my membership term.
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-17, 11:04 AM  
Donna D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirl View Post
Kim,

They do send you an email reminding you that your membership is going to renew. I received it over a month before I was going to be charged and all I had to do was call and cancel. It was simple and I appreciated the reminder email. I canceled and was able to view the workouts until the end of my membership term.
Same here. They gave plenty of notice. I didn't even call - I replied to their email message and received an acknowledgement of the cancellation.
Donna D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-17, 06:59 PM  
juliel
VF Supporter

I tried Calorie Sizzler and I liked it. I added it with another workout. It's a nice alternative to walking. (I do love my Jessica workouts!).

"One cat just leads to another." - Ernest Hemingway
juliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-17, 07:25 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D View Post
Same here. They gave plenty of notice. I didn't even call - I replied to their email message and received an acknowledgement of the cancellation.
I also did the cancellation via e-mail and had not problem. I didn't join again because I didn't use this much and at the time the only ones I like were Chris's walking workouts. Sounds like they have added Amy to the mix now but I don't stream very much so really isn't worth it for me.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-17, 09:48 AM  
horsemom2

Thanks to this thread I caved for the $6 Premium annual subscription then a couple of days later, a $20 email offer for a Gold annual subscription which included some free downloads and their Live Classes.

The last Gold Live Class Monday was Kettlebells which was very unique and do-able so I already got my money's worth.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-17, 08:36 PM  
Getfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post

Kim
I purchased the my subscription Feb 2016 and when this thread came out I went ahead and purchased another subscription. I thought they would just add it to my remaining term but it created another account under my email. I meant to call and cancel the old membership but when my membership expired they just automatically ended the old subscription. I was afraid that I would be charge but I wasn't. I didn't really use it but for $7 it is good to have.

Tags
chris freytag, gethealthyu