Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-17-20, 01:16 PM  
DD546

AHA Orange Theory Workouts

The American Heart Association has partnered with Orange Theory and is offering free daily workouts. You can view them live, or they have the workouts available for later viewing. The workouts look pretty good and are varied, i.e., strength, stretching, and cardio.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-20, 01:24 PM  
DD546

Correction only a few of the workouts are Orange Theory. They are led by various instructors.
DD546 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-20, 02:28 PM  
DawnP
VF Supporter

Link to free AHA workouts

Here's a link to the free AHA workouts.

The ones I viewed seemed fairly basic, beginner workouts with good instruction, filmed in the instructor's home. I applaud their attempts to use live-streaming mode to get participants interacting, but unfortunately this can lead to glitches.

For example, in one workout the instructor gamely carries on teaching the lower body moves while a gentleman in fitness gear in the back appears to be trying to fix her audio equipment/get the music playing.

I felt their pain. My first Zoom call in March went awry when I literally tested everything (video, audio, internet connection) the day before, morning of, hour before and 5 min before. And of course, the audio went out during the call due to poor bandwidth (rolls eyes).

I appreciate AHA putting out this content in a time when the folks like me could definitely use this incentive to put down the phone and use the computer to get some exercise and improve heart health and general fitness levels. Kudos!