Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-27-17, 02:02 PM  
PennyK

What are your favorite Pure Barre dvds?

PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-17, 02:23 PM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

Of their new offerings, I really like the Resistance band series (I have 1 and 2) and the Sculpted Abs series the best of them all. I'm definitely going to pick up Resistance 3 and 4 sooner rather than later if they're going to streaming.
Old 04-28-17, 10:37 AM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Are they moving to streaming only? I have most of their DVDs, although I haven't used them a lot yet I like all of the ones I have tried. Lowry Lofts, Pershing Square, most of the older ones.
Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-17, 10:45 AM  
PennyK

Old 04-29-17, 12:01 PM  
superfit41
VF Supporter

Well Penny, it sure sounds like it! I wasn't going to purchase any new dvd's right now. I am streaming Barre3 right now, but I am tempted to go ahead and get the Resistance Series 3 & 4... Thanks for the heads up!
Sherry
superfit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-17, 08:56 AM  
PennyK

Old 05-15-17, 11:12 AM  
meg39

I just received an email from Pure Barre saying their dvd's are on clearance for $5.95 and when they are gone, they are gone.
meg39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-17, 12:14 PM  
starbelly

I just picked up Mile High 2 and Resistance Band 1 & 4. I am doing an HDM rotation right now, but sometimes PB just fits the bill.

I really like the Burn 30 series-- I only saw one of them listed in the sale, though. After a long day I don't want to work out for an hour and these are intense enough to feel really worked in 30-35 minutes. I really like Pershing Square 2 since it uses only the ball so it's great for travel. I have wanted Mile High for the same reason, but it was always full price so I was glad to get it for $5.95. I have the Studio Series DVDs but was not impressed and never did any of them more than a couple of times.

Their international postage charge is outrageous (~$40 for 3 DVDs!) so I will have it shipped to a friend and have it sent on through. Delivery within the US was ~$7 for 3 DVDs. Their system is a bit slow which leads me to believe that there is a lot of activity over there. Not everything is represented so they might be pulling the titles that are out of stock.
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-17, 12:18 PM  
laurajhawk

Thanks for posting! The site is very very slow but I managed to pick up the two Flex Series DVDs ... I always figured I'd order those eventually, guess it's now or never! I paid $18.18 for the two, with tax & shipping.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-17, 02:48 PM  
Becky

I got the email about the DVDs as well. I agree with you Laura about how slow the site was moving, but I was patient and bought 6 DVDs for $43 after tax and shipping.

The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows . ~ Buddha
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
favorite pure barre, pure barre, pure barre resistance