Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-15, 05:45 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Well, I just ordered.

ETA: gigithesheltie, thank you for the 10off code! My priority mail shipping was 8.15, exactly 1 cent more than standard USPS shipping.
Old 08-18-15, 06:02 PM  
Sophb21

I caved 😉! I haven't even opened the other DVD that was recently released but I need the set!

Thanks for the discount code!
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-15, 07:45 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

I just previewed about 45 min of Arms workout and it's great! Looks really challenging. Unfortunately, right now we are in the middle of a raging thunderstorm here, and streaming is not great, but I have a good idea of what to expect from the workout and I really like what I see! Fortunately, I have DVDs coming so I won't have to depend on streaming! When the storm subsides, I'll take a look at the Thighs workout.
Old 08-19-15, 11:29 AM  
momofcha

This morning I did the new Thigh focus workout. I loved it! The moves were awesome and challenging. It really even blew a live class away! It was fresh and new and the scenery is beautiful too. It's bright and cheerful.

The instructor was clear, concise and gave form pointers just when I needed them.

I really love the new "Results" workouts and I am definitely going to do a rotation of all 4 of them once I finish my 21DF/Beast hybrid.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-15, 11:53 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
I really love the new "Results" workouts and I am definitely going to do a rotation of all 4 of them once I finish my 21DF/Beast hybrid.
I'm about to start a rotation...but I think the 2 new PB Results dvds will be my reward if I stick with it to completion.

It looks like Carrie/Pure Barre was listening when the masses complained of the same-old, same-old that they were putting out (same workout, different gadget format). They've got a good, new thing going on!
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-15, 11:55 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
I'm about to start a rotation...but I think the 2 new PB Results dvds will be my reward if I stick with it to completion.

It looks like Carrie/Pure Barre was listening when the masses complained of the same-old, same-old that they were putting out (same workout, different gadget format). They've got a good, new thing going on!
I agree and that's exactly what I was thinking when I was doing it. I'm wondering if the live classes are taking notice too? P57 has many different class offerings, whereas PB is just the same class. If not, in my opinion, these are better than the live classes. Now, the next step would be to continue to put out classes like these, utilizing the gadgets we already have in new ways.

Old 08-19-15, 01:06 PM  
kelsey211
VF Supporter

I just bought the Thigh streaming workout and got 10% off using the code in the original post. May go back and buy the Arms one also. Thanks for posting.
Old 08-19-15, 01:37 PM  
PhyllisG

I have never done Pure Barre. I looked at the Results previews and they look great. So I looked at past PB DVDs and what a difference! The new ones are bright and really inspiring. The previous ones look dreary to me at least. I think I will cave and get the Arms and Thighs.. What about Seat? Not interested so much in Abs tho that is probably the one I need most.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-15, 01:55 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
I have never done Pure Barre. I looked at the Results previews and they look great. So I looked at past PB DVDs and what a difference! The new ones are bright and really inspiring. The previous ones look dreary to me at least. I think I will cave and get the Arms and Thighs.. What about Seat? Not interested so much in Abs tho that is probably the one I need most.
I purchased both and got online streaming. I previewed Arms yesterday and it's great! Looks much better than the first 2 Pure Results which I also have. Also, the arms workout looks quite challenging. I didn't have a chance to stream Thighs because of the storms last night and I couldn't stream, but Sue posted her impressions up thread.
Old 08-19-15, 02:08 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
I have the seat one as well and it is also a winner. Yes, the set and quality has improved greatly with these two new series of "pure results" - I mentioned I think a rotation of all four - seat, abs, arms & thighs would be a phenomenal rotation and I will try it.

These are much different than their old offerings of same ole, same ole. The moves are new and fresh and each DVD has a slightly longer focus on the body part it references. In the thigh workout today there were ab moves, but you add in thigh pulses, etc. to emphasize the thighs. My thighs were on fire, and I can already feel that I am going to have DOMs tomorrow...

Tags
pure barre, pure barre pure results