Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-05-12, 11:05 AM  
fitmiller

I think these workouts are awesome. I did all strength, conditioning, and power workouts from Phase 1 so far and loved them. Very relaxed atmosphere, and yet I feel very focused and a part of the classes. There is good variety as well. I hope Michael comes out with more of these.
fitmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-12, 12:21 PM  
katmom

I have completed the strength, conditioning, and power workouts from Phase 1 at Level 2. I really enjoyed these workouts. Like fitmiller said, I felt like part of the class. The variety of exercises is good as are the exercise demostrations. I also thought Michael's cueing was excellent. I agree this is not the same production quality as the original Skogg release, but I thought the lighting in this set was better. If my math skills are up to par this morning, I think there are 6 workouts per DVD. I would not imagine I could go to the Skogg gym and pay $3 plus change for a workout. This has been a good purchase for me.
Old 12-18-12, 05:51 AM  
kpieczy

I wonder if there will be another sale on these in the future? I missed them for Black Friday, but would definitely jump next time.
Old 12-18-12, 07:21 AM  
Gibbee
VF Supporter

Kris Ann

They are currently on sale for $36 instead of $40. I read on FB the other day they were going to run them on sale for Christmas so the $36 price is still valid.
https://store.virtualskogg.com/Produ...hase-1-2-Combo

STS Graduate
MET-Rx 180 Graduate
Gibbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-12, 01:36 PM  
Castella

I'm reading that these aren't chaptered at all? I haven't broken the seal on mine.

If they aren't chaptered, I'm returning or finding someone who wants them....I just can't deal with no chapters any more. Inevitable there is a move I hate or won't do and I just want to move on!
Castella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-13, 01:17 PM  
Cammie-Cam

Are there any video clips of the workouts anywhere?
Cammie-Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-13, 01:56 PM  
katmom

Castella, these are NOT chaptered.

Cammie-Cam, I have not found any clips of the new DVD's so far. A sampling of the virtual Skogg classes have been copied to DVD format. On each DVD are three categories of Strength, Conditioning, and Power which have 2 classes for each category. Skogg is the instructor and there are 2-5 background exercisers in each class.
Old 01-07-13, 05:07 PM  
Calistro

Quote:
Originally Posted by katmom View Post
Castella, these are NOT chaptered.

Cammie-Cam, I have not found any clips of the new DVD's so far. A sampling of the virtual Skogg classes have been copied to DVD format. On each DVD are three categories of Strength, Conditioning, and Power which have 2 classes for each category. Skogg is the instructor and there are 2-5 background exercisers in each class.
I actually have not tired these yet, I was not sure about them when I first viewed them, but then I viewed them again, so I might give them a chance soon, but I must say you sure do get a lot of bang for your buck with these
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-13, 07:18 PM  
suegy3

I was excited about these until the first reviews started coming. The reception here has been pretty 'meh'. Are there clips anywhere?
suegy3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
skogg, skogg 2