Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-12, 11:25 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Fitbit + My Fitness Pal users, help!

I know there are a few of you here who use both, so I'm trying to get into a "groove" between the Fitbit, my Android device w/MFP, and PC

MFP says you're supposed to log all your food and all your activity with them, and I love their bar code scanner, so food logging is no problem. But I'm confused about the exercise logging. This morning I did a kettlebell workout, and I ran the stopwatch on the Fitbit during the workout. Now it shows up on Fitbit's site as 132 calories burned in 26 minutes.

I thought that would sync automatically with MFP, but instead it's showing 123 calories as a "Fitbit adjustment". Does that mean I have to log the workout manually at MFP as well? If I do that, should I not use the stopwatch feature on Fitbit? What do you all do?

Also, I'm confused by the "Complete This Entry" button on MFP, which you're supposed to click if you're done logging all food and exercise. Does that need to be clicked every day?

Thanks for any help!

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote