Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-28-20, 07:05 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIKA View Post
Mark is really irritating, I hope Randall and Kevin knock him out. The show is so good. They really make you feel their pain.
I totally agree!

I belong to a This is Us fan facebook group. I had posted that I missed seeing William and that I hoped there would be more flashbacks with him.

Ron Cephas Jones, the actor who played William responded! He said "stay tuned." I linked back to the person's page it came from, thinking that it could not really be him, but it is! He is from NJ, (my state) and he had that listed, and his daughter is an actress who was in Hamilton and there were a ton of postings about her. Wow!

I posted back that I was honored he had replied to my post and said thank you, and he liked my post. Fan girl geeking here!

I wonder how much he reads the page...there are fan theories and opinions all over the place on there.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-20, 07:48 AM  
Carol K

I think it's cool that no matter who dies, it doesn't mean you won't see that person again in this show.
Old 02-28-20, 07:53 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
I think it's cool that no matter who dies, it doesn't mean you won't see that person again in this show.
Good point! We can still see Jack and William.

Old 02-28-20, 10:25 AM  
Carol K

And Kate, even if she dies.
Old 02-28-20, 02:37 PM  
Cher

That is very cool Sherry that Ron Cephas Jones responded to your post! Glad to hear it sounds like he will be back for a bit again.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-20, 10:13 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher View Post
That is very cool Sherry that Ron Cephas Jones responded to your post! Glad to hear it sounds like he will be back for a bit again.
I was so surprised! I hope he will be back. I was online early. He liked my post at 6 am!

Old 03-02-20, 06:29 AM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I was so surprised! I hope he will be back. I was online early. He liked my post at 6 am!
Pretty cool. I hope he will be back too.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-20, 12:41 PM  
Carol K

I'm surprised that no one posted about the season finale. I only saw the last few minutes, because I recorded the new show, Council of Dads, which came on right after This Is Us. But those were an informative few minutes and also caused me to look up the recap, because I didn't recognize the dark-haired woman at the end.
Old 03-30-20, 01:26 PM  
sherry7899

Carol, I meant to post but it slipped my mind. Are you you going to watch the episode? I do not want to spoil it for you.

Old 03-30-20, 01:33 PM  
Carol K

I'm not going to watch it, but I read the entire recap to find out who the woman at the end was, so you won't spoil anything for me. I know there could have been things left out of the recap, but that's okay.

Tags
favorite tv shows, this is us