Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-12-20, 07:06 PM  
bubbles76

For my Jenny Ford Lovers :)

She's got a new dvd coming out!

Step Hero

The promo on Amazon is cheesy and cute! The clips on Mary's look good if you like basic step. Although I like complicated choreography, my knees can't always take the turns, pivots, hops, and impact. Jenny is a great bridge between basic Kathy Smith and Gilad and more complicated, pivoty stuff like Seasun Zieger and Amy Bento.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day

Last edited by bubbles76; 01-12-20 at 07:06 PM. Reason: grammar
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-20, 08:32 PM  
T2B

Never tried Jenny Ford but I liked the clip, so bought it. I mostly regret whim purchases so we shall see about this one. The background talent look like they’re having fun and I liked the extra flair some of the talent showed even doing basic step.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-20, 08:40 PM  
LAC

Some of Jenny Ford's workouts are currently free to Amazon Prime subscribers. I'm pretty sure this is one of them.
LAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-20, 09:05 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

I love Jenny, have lots of her downloads. She’s so upbeat & very generous with her youtube freebies.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-20, 12:11 AM  
dfrank

This program is available on Amazon Prime. I just did it two weeks ago. It’s perfect for learning to step and I really enjoyed it.
dfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-20, 10:04 AM  
amery

She just announced that for the next 6 weeks, she will be putting one of her Coast to Coast workouts (full length) on her YouTube channel each week. These are super fun workouts with beautiful scenery!!!
amery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-20, 11:02 AM  
alisoncooks

Thanks for sharing. I like Jenny Ford - she seems like a "normal" person (not a fitness god or something). I might dig out my step from the attic...or maybe give it a go with my towel as a step.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-20, 07:03 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by amery View Post
She just announced that for the next 6 weeks, she will be putting one of her Coast to Coast workouts (full length) on her YouTube channel each week. These are super fun workouts with beautiful scenery!!!
Yeah, I like the coast to coast workouts too. I especially like the ones that have random people walking in and out of the camera frame. It gives me something to distract me since she doesn’t have background exercisers with her most of the time. The scenery at some of her locations is really nice too. I love having variety.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-20, 07:16 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
Yeah, I like the coast to coast workouts too. I especially like the ones that have random people walking in and out of the camera frame. It gives me something to distract me since she doesn’t have background exercisers with her most of the time. The scenery at some of her locations is really nice too. I love having variety.

Kim
One of my favorites is Malibu Step, I also like the Zion one. Need to try more of her YT step workouts.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-20, 06:45 PM  
wendug

I did a couple if her coast to coast step workouts today on Amazon Prime (Wyoming and New Mexico). I didn't realize that these were different from Step Across America, which are beginner step workouts. The Coast to Coast workouts are intermediate with a bit more complex choreography (but not crazy complex), and I really enjoyed them! These are more my speed as the Step Across America are very basic (but great if you're new to step). I'm glad these are available on Amazon Prime!

Tags
jenny ford, jenny ford step hero, step hero