To answer your question Susan, story of my life
SEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-20, 11:26 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
Dangit, now I want it.
This made me LOL. Gotta love this forum.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-20, 08:54 AM  
Venus

I have this Leslie workout. The bands it came with were pretty flimsy, which was a bit disappointing. I think it didn't have great reviews, which must be why I don't remember doing this one much. Maybe I'll try it again since you liked it so well

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey View Post
My absolute favorite workout of all time is Inhale Yoga with Steve Ross. It was a TV series made in 2000, and it was broadcast on the Oxygen network for a few years. I love it so much. It reinvigorated my practice after years of not doing yoga. Of course, there's no way to get it on DVD.

I do have an old, first-generation TIVO that has a bunch of episodes. I make my husband connect it for me every few months.
I'd never heard of this series. Thanks for mentioning it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Someone on VF somewhat recently posted this pointer: https://www.dailymotion.com/search/Inhale%20yoga/videos
I almost hesitate to "advertise" it here, because I'd hate for it to go away. I also love Inhale and in fact, have been doing them again lately.
Thanks for the link. I hope they stay available. I watched a bit of the first episode and think I'd enjoy these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
was this one of the Target exclusives before it went into wide release?
I don't remember where I bought it...it may have been Target.
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-20, 02:49 PM  
manleym

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I think Christi put a bunch of her workouts on her you tube channel. Which ones are you looking for?
I'm looking for Solid Gold Step and maybe Terrific Trio. I did see that Christi has Totally Hot Cardio on Youtube and I've done it. She also has Solid Gold Cardio, or at least the last time I looked she did.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-20, 02:43 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

very embarrassed - looked at old threads about this workout and a VFer posted a youtube clip of this workout. i watched it and it didn't look familiar. i was on the verge of buying this - but said "i better check if i already have this."

and the good news is, yes, i have it, and did this workout in 2017. apparently i got this in a trade or share the wealth.

i used a beachbody band even though i have a figure 8 band lying around somewhere.

also - Amazon has good prices on this compared to ebay.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-20, 12:42 PM  
Shelbygirl

I have this one (Leslie Tone Every Zone Walk), and am willing to give it away for postage. I have a mailer.

PM me if interested.

1-15-2020 Update: This DVD has been requested.

Shelbygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogapam View Post
Hi Susan! Have you tried this one of Leslie’s? It’s pretty good, has walking & toning intervals. It’s available on DVD.
https://www.amazon.com/Leslie-Sanson...8782160&sr=8-1
Shelbygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-20, 01:43 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
a VFer posted a youtube clip of this workout. i watched it and it didn't look familiar.
the reason this video's setting is somewhat rare (compared to other Leslie vids) is because it's filmed in a really nice indoor studio with a warm color scheme and furnishings.

also, it's not one of the 6 "Target" exclusives, I found out. The Target ones were filmed in the bat cave.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leslie, leslie bootcamp