Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-17-19, 10:52 PM  
hypnomoon

There was no question for me, I pre-ordered.

What I would like is for her to give us an update, maybe twice a month? She did that with one presale and it helped me with having to wait 1/2 a year. I mean ANYTHING! Show us the background scenery. Show us the outfits. Tell us you just wrapped up one of the DVD workouts. Crumbs! That's all I need!!!
hypnomoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-19, 08:37 AM  
marki64

That won't happen until November. She is still working out the routines, I'm sure. Nothing is EVER quick with a Cathe preorder. Same thing every year. Announces in May and filmed months later. Then you get little teases here and there. Film the damn vids and and do a preorder and call it a day. I don't know why she needs so much money up front. She's got to be one of the wealthiest fitness people out there and does the longest pre sale ever.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-19, 06:47 AM  
Rhonda

If only she would learn the KCM way, film, presale (w/free shipping), DVDs in hand within 2-3 months.

Cathe doesn't show anything until she starts filming. This presale isn't one I did as I am not a stepper.

But I love to see the updates too. wonder when she plans on filming??
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-19, 08:12 AM  
marki64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
If only she would learn the KCM way, film, presale (w/free shipping), DVDs in hand within 2-3 months.
Right?!! You pay 7 months in advance and she hasn't even come up with the choreography until Fall. Some day she may get injured and unable to film. Then she has your money even longer. It's really a bad business practice, but it has worked in her favor.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-19, 09:07 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by marki64 View Post
Right?!! You pay 7 months in advance and she hasn't even come up with the choreography until Fall. Some day she may get injured and unable to film. Then she has your money even longer. It's really a bad business practice, but it has worked in her favor.
I think this happened once, but I could be wrong.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-19, 09:34 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by marki64 View Post
Yes she did have a bad injury, tore her ACL or something to the knee and she had to have surgery. I don't recall which series it was but it was delayed until she was able to do the workouts.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-19, 11:36 AM  
annette
VF Supporter

Every time Cathe announces a new series and pre-order there's the same discussion about how long it takes until the goods are delivered.

I just don't get it. Don't pre-order if you don't want your money tied up for a few months and if you're not pre-ordering, why do you care?
annette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-19, 11:46 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by annette View Post
Every time Cathe announces a new series and pre-order there's the same discussion about how long it takes until the goods are delivered.

I just don't get it. Don't pre-order if you don't want your money tied up for a few months and if you're not pre-ordering, why do you care?
It's tradition . Besides, I welcome any talk of any preorder, because it means dvds are still being made.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-19, 02:44 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by annette View Post

EXACTLY. She's not changing what she does after all these years so why pitch a fit about it EVERY SINGLE TIME?
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-19, 02:44 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
It's tradition . Besides, I welcome any talk of any preorder, because it means dvds are still being made.
LOL you are right, it has become tradition!
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe step boss, imax 4, peripheral heart action, pha step, step boss, step without a step, stepsync