Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-04-15, 02:24 PM  
mrsscififanec

Suzanne Bowen's BarreAmped on Sale on Amazon

Hi, just wanted to pass on a great sale going on today for the 4th of July .I'm sorry I am not sure how long the sale last but i know it's still going on now. All 4 of Suzanne Bowen's BarreAmped dvd's are on sale 20% off in addition to the $5 off 2 or more or $10 off 3 or more . I bought 3 of them for a grand total of $25.78 , I have prime so shipping is free so take that into account. Also note the discount did not shows up until after I proceed to checkout and got to the pick the shipping page and then I saw the discount .
Anyways if you've been waiting now is a good time to get them !
Happy 4th of July !!
mrsscififanec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-15, 06:30 PM  
CharM

Well, these are now mine. Thank you! I'd been eyeing these for months, and thought they were a good price at $35.xx for 3, but this I couldn't resist. Now I'm gonna have some splainin to do in my check-in
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-15, 07:33 AM  
cmarsh4

Since I have never really done Barre very much I wasn't sure where to start but after seeing your post and looking at the video clips these look really good. They seem to move along quickly so that should help with boredom and it looks like it will really work you and hopefully improve my flexibility.

Thanks
cmarsh4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-15, 08:10 AM  
debbied
VF Supporter

DD bought them for me for my birthday. I'm not a barre fan, but I'm liking a rotation with 20-30 minutes with some yoga after. And these look a little less 'barre.'

There are enough segments on these three that I could do a nice two or three week rotation. And $26 for three new dvds can't be beat.

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-15, 11:04 AM  
Sophb21

Looks like the sale is gone they still have the $10 off 3 but not the 20% off
Sophb21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-15, 11:38 AM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophb21 View Post
Looks like the sale is gone they still have the $10 off 3 but not the 20% off
It was one day only. July 4, 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m.
Old 07-05-15, 02:19 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

aww.... missed it by that much.

how often does the 20% happen?

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-15, 03:05 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
aww.... missed it by that much.

how often does the 20% happen?
I usually get emails about that around holidays, Black Friday, etc.

I ended up picking up the BarreAmped Prenatal even though my youngest child is 15. I like the Slim and Toned Prenatal and have all her other DVDs and really like them. I think it was $13.54ish and I had a gift card.
Old 07-06-15, 12:50 PM  
debbied
VF Supporter

I'm in shock. I just got them. I'm trying to figure it out. I ordered on Saturday. Today is the first day the PO has opened since then

Constantly in a state of gratitude.

Dream big because the only thing that can hold you back is a life without dreams. Sean O'Malley

If you can keep your head when all around you are losing theirs, it's just possible you haven't grasped the situation. Jean Kerr
debbied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-15, 02:38 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherimac View Post
I like the Slim and Toned Prenatal and have all her other DVDs and really like them.
I found this title at a thrift store, and when I did the workout, it's pretty intense! and I am 12 years post-partum.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote