Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-20-20, 08:31 AM  
owltx

Cathe fitness equipment coming back!

From the Cathe newsletter:

"We are also excited to share our new line of fitness equipment with all of you. This time we're controlling the manufacturing of all of our exercise equipment so that we can standardize and perfect the equipment we use in our videos. As many of you know it can be difficult to find exercise accessories like bands and loops that are the right tension as what one company refers to as "medium tension" for their " bands another company might classify the same band as "light" or heavy "tension". When you purchase from us you will know you will be getting the same band or loop we use in our workouts. We also plan on greatly expanding our equipment offerings in early 2021 and would love to hear what different products you would like to see us make.

And Don't forget, as long as you pre-order at least one calendar you may also use a special coupon code we will provide later with your calendar order and receive a 20% discount off any additional products we sell on our shop.cathe.com site, including our new Cathe exercise mats, firewalker loops, resistance bands, and stability balls. All of the new fitness products will be in stock and available for purchase starting next Monday, October 26th. Calendars will ship sometime in December."

I am so excited for this!! I have never been able to find the loops like the ones she had. And I am hoping that her green band is going to be like the old one.

She also said she'd like to hear what different products we'd like to see.
My wish list includes some more weighted gloves like she had in STS, where you can odd or remove small amounts of poundage. What would others like to see?
Old 10-20-20, 08:38 AM  
ChelePA

I also like the idea of having the same equipment. I reached out to her about what band she used in the Lite Series. I bought the same Spri green tubing and it made such a difference versus what I was using. My loops are getting stretched out too. Would be nice to have new ones! I liked the look of her circle mat in Perfect 30.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-20, 09:09 AM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Yes! I hope the Firewalker bands are the same. The green one was my favorite for years until it broke.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-20, 09:26 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
I liked the look of her circle mat in Perfect 30.
I'm hoping she offers this, too!

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-20, 09:43 AM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
I also like the idea of having the same equipment. I reached out to her about what band she used in the Lite Series. I bought the same Spri green tubing and it made such a difference versus what I was using. My loops are getting stretched out too. Would be nice to have new ones! I liked the look of her circle mat in Perfect 30.
The mat is nice and I too hope that she offers it for sale (not that I really need another mat). I had three sets of the Cathe firewalker bands and the last one of the last set finally snapped. Oh well! I hope that if she offers bands again they are better and a more durable quality(although I do have to say that they did last quite a while).
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-20, 10:00 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

I am in such need of decent firewalker bands! Several of the ones I had split and the company that made them no longer offers them. The most reliable/heaviest one I've used is rather stretched out now. It'd be nice to have what she and her crew are using!

Phrase for 2024: Streamline and simplify.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-20, 12:21 PM  
Mickey12

I was super excited to read that she is selling fitness equipment again also. Like you guys, my firewalker loops broke and I couldn't get good replacements. Then I was using a regular band tied in a loop. It will be nice to have proper firewalker loops again.

Depending on the cost, I would probably get a round mat also. I have so many yoga mats it's pathetic, but I love them. I don't have a ROUND one though. She mentioned on facebook that she isn't selling the round ones but if I recall correctly, it sounded like they might be coming in the future.
Old 10-20-20, 01:23 PM  
Garrie A.

I, too, would love for her to carry microload gloves again. Last year I bought a pair from eBay and while they work great they are a pain in the @$$ to adjust (gloves are a bit small). They will come in handy for my second round of STS (which I'm currently doing).
--------------------------------------------------------
CLX 6/19-9/19
STS Grad 11/19-2/20, 9/20-12/20

Current Focus:
Retro Rotation!!

Check out my blog by clicking on the "Home Page" link under my profile name.
Garrie A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-20, 01:27 PM  
jusca

I would like to see the weighted vest from sts, weighted gloves and the power tower/fit tower.
jusca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-20, 02:24 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
I was super excited to read that she is selling fitness equipment again also. Like you guys, my firewalker loops broke and I couldn't get good replacements. Then I was using a regular band tied in a loop. It will be nice to have proper firewalker loops again.

Depending on the cost, I would probably get a round mat also. I have so many yoga mats it's pathetic, but I love them. I don't have a ROUND one though. She mentioned on facebook that she isn't selling the round ones but if I recall correctly, it sounded like they might be coming in the future.
I'm holding out for a round one...thanks for letting me know they aren't in this current offering.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe equipment, firewalker band, resistance loops, round yoga mat