Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-23-20, 09:25 PM  
sherry7899

Ot: this is us returning early!

Sorry for the separate thread. I cannot do a tag search on my kindle.

Originally This is Us was coming back with a 2 hour episode on November 10th. Now it will be on October 27th instead. I am really looking forward to it!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-20, 01:40 PM  
LeslieM
VF Supporter

I like This Is Us, but it drives me crazy they always make up. In my extended family, we had a situation 6 years ago that split our previously wondrously close family in 2 and it will never be the same. I'm very sad about that, but there is nothing I can do to heal the rift. I'm very angry with the unreasonable family member. The rest of us have to bear the fallout.
Old 09-24-20, 02:03 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeslieM View Post
I like This Is Us, but it drives me crazy they always make up. In my extended family, we had a situation 6 years ago that split our previously wondrously close family in 2 and it will never be the same. I'm very sad about that, but there is nothing I can do to heal the rift. I'm very angry with the unreasonable family member. The rest of us have to bear the fallout.
I am the opposite. My family is totally fractured and will never be repaired. I like seeing close families.

I am very sorry for what you are going through.

Old 09-24-20, 02:08 PM  
LeslieM
VF Supporter

I can see that. It reminds me of what has been lost. The wounds are still fresh.

Leslie
Old 09-24-20, 02:57 PM  
cttx31

I just read that Mandy Moore is pregnant, due "early 2021". I wonder if she will be showing at any point during filming, although I supposed it's fairly easy to frame shots such that it doesn't show. Or, they could do flashbacks to when her character was pregnant with the triplets!
cttx31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-20, 03:24 PM  
AnMrsDe

Yay!! Thanks for the heads up, Sherry! Is it sad that I wrote it on my calendar??
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-20, 03:47 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnMrsDe View Post
Yay!! Thanks for the heads up, Sherry! Is it sad that I wrote it on my calendar??
No, I will do the same! Now how to watch it that night with no one interrupting me!

I just read about Mandy. I am sure they can conceal it. Patricia Heaton was pregnant twice while filming "Everybody Loves Raymond." She wore baggier clothing and spent time wearing a robe or hidden by carrying baskets of laundry.

Old 09-24-20, 04:42 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

My DVR is still set to record it, so I won't have to remember. I still have to go back and watch Episode 1 from last season. It frustrated me because I didn't know who anyone one or how they were connected to the story so I FF'd through most of it.

I also need to check on A Million Little Things. I started binge watching Psych because Gary stars in it. He looks so young!
Joni O is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-20, 04:58 PM  
sherry7899

Joni, no one knew who anyone was in the season premiere. It is definitely worth watching so you understand later how they all fit in. They explain it by the end of the episode.

Old 09-26-20, 09:08 PM  
LeslieM
VF Supporter

I watch it all on Hulu on my laptop. We have 1 TV and dh is in charge of it, all the equipment, and many remotes. I think we have a dvr, but I couldn't care less. I handle the android phones and the computers.

Tags
favorite tv shows, this is us