Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-18-14, 12:40 PM  
laurajhawk

Partway down this page:
http://www.videofitness.com/~vfwnk/f...=106236&page=4

there is a week-long rotation using only Quick Fixes and House Calls. Most of the practices are between 30 and 50 minutes. I printed that one out way back in 2007 when they posted it, and I use it sometimes for nice shorter workouts.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-14, 01:51 AM  
yahoo205

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzie View Post
For several months last year I did TA followed by a short (30-45 min.) RA practice. Their DVDs are structured in a way that it is super easy to select the length you want.

For energy, I like Fat-Free Lose Weight and Feel Great; Solar Power; KY for Energy and Super Radiance.

Cleanse is great for detox. It can easily be separated into 2 practices that are about 30 minutes each.
Thanks. I think I'll get some of these.
yahoo205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-14, 01:52 AM  
yahoo205

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
Partway down this page:
http://www.videofitness.com/~vfwnk/f...=106236&page=4

there is a week-long rotation using only Quick Fixes and House Calls. Most of the practices are between 30 and 50 minutes. I printed that one out way back in 2007 when they posted it, and I use it sometimes for nice shorter workouts.
Thanks.
Old 02-13-14, 09:17 AM  
sundari

AM - PM Yoga the AM and the PM are about 25 min.

Yoga Cleanse - the Love Your Liver is 25 min. and the Tear OUt the Toxins is 25 min.

Solar Power - has a pre mix Quick Set for Beginners that is 30 min.

Transformer - has a pre mix Transformer Express 2 at 35 min.

For Beginners & Beyond - the Rise and Sine is at 25 min. and the Five Tibetans is at 25 min.

Green Energy of the Heart - is easy to use matrix to make 30 min. Both Green energy sets are at 20 min. ea. Both Warm Up sets with Tune In, Deep Relaxation, Mantra and Closing Prayer would give a nice experience.
Old 02-13-14, 10:12 AM  
MomOf2Gremlins

Their new Happy Hormones has an awesome warm-up segment #1 which is 23 minutes long and covers all my favorite KY movements, including the Sat Kriya. If you combine it with the tune-in and the Happy Hormones Mantra Medley (7 minutes), ending with the closing prayer, you'll have a well rounded KY practice just a little over 30 minutes.

laurajhawk,
thank you for the link! I hadn't seen that thread before!

"Change what you can. Accept what you can't. Live peacefully with all that's left."

MomOf2Gremlins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-14, 08:26 PM  
yahoo205

Since I'm trying to do Jillian Michaels Body revolution and Tracy Anderson Continuity, I'm trying really hard to fit in Kundalini because I find that yoga always makes me feel so good. To me Kundalini is probably along the working out smarter (not harder) mindset. I just haven't invested enough time in it.

I tend to focus on the exercises in Raviana Kundalini workouts. I know I'm probably losing benefits by not doing meditation and closing prayer.
Old 02-13-14, 08:46 PM  
yahoo205

DR. YOGA HOUSECALLS DVD:

Dr. Yoga Remedy Options:
Fertility & Potency (10m), Bye Bye Back Pain (11m), Strong Bones & Muscle Tone (13m), Anti-Arthritis (9m), Heart Helper (12m), Breast Cancer Prevention (4m), Immune Invigorator (7m), Brain Booster (13m), Eagle Eyes (10m), Inflammation Relief (6m)

Dr. Yoga Quick Sets:
Move Your Energy Move Your Life! (10m), Flexible & Free (16m), Strong as Steel (13m), Health & Happiness (16m), Kundalini Yoga Superset (34m)
3 Amazing Meditations
Amazing Minute Breath (6m), So Darshan Chakra Kriya (3.5m), Sa-Ta-Na-Ma Meditation (14m)

YOGA QUICK FIXES DVD:

Quick Fixes:
Positive PMS (10m), So Long Sciatica (7m), Delete Depression (16m), Digestible You (9m), Asthma No More (5m), Soothe Stress Free Fatigue (8m), Maximize Memory (6m), Headache Helper (6m), Anxiety Antidote (10m), On the Spot Addiction Alternative (16m), Sleep Easy (6m)

Yoga Quick Sets:
Energy to Burn (12m), Flexibility & Strength (12m), All Systems Go! (17m), Balance & Joy (16m), Kundalini Yoga Superset (22m)

3 Amazing Meditations: Amazing Minute Breath (6m), So Darshan Chakra Kriya (3.5m), Sa-Ta-Na-Ma Meditation (14m) [These same meditation sequences also appear on Ravi and Ana's other new release, Dr. Yoga House Call.]

Does anyone know what Quick Fixes make up the Yoga Quick Sets and which remedies make up the Dr. Yoga Quick Sets?

Basically I was wondering which segments make up the Dr. Yoga Quick Set options on the House Calls DVD and which segments make up the Yoga Quick Sets on Yoga Quick Fixes DVD. Thanks!

Tags
continuity, kundalini, kundalini yoga, raviana, tracey anderson