Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-21, 08:39 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was Pahla B Body Shaping Day 19 Core/Balance followed by Yoga with Kassandra Morning Day 19 and a neighborhood walk with DH.

Putzed around the house today - got some sourdough rolls baked.

Anita, Hope you were able to help the bats. Did you get the fish lunch at the VFW? Sounds like a good group to support. I did develop pain at the injection site later last night and woke up feeling a little fuzzy headed. but all that is gone now and I'm feeling normal. Enjoy the rising temps!

Laura, making progress on your office project - getting someone else to put furniture together is always the best move. I need a haircut too, I'll try to get in next week.
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-21, 08:27 AM  
sciencelady

Good morning!

Planning on walking Gus, maybe with a friend, maybe not. Otherwise putzing around in the warmth outside - I should try to pick up dog poop in the back yard as more gets exposed. I'm just loving the warmth - we should hit 60 today! There's still plenty of snow piles out there - fun to watch neighbors getting their grills going! (Mine's still in a snow pile).

Laura, sounds like your assembler is great! I'll keep someone like that in mind when I move in several years. Yay on the hair cut! The fall I had wasn't scary - more frustrating. I'm kind of glad no one saw me, but I was close to the entrance so people coming in would've been able to help me if needed. Just major embarrassment .

Paula, the bats were down in number now - as they are getting better they are still going into the wine cooler for some sleepy time - no bugs are out yet to let them free. I was able to finish my room in about two hours - before it took me 5 1/2 hours! I got out early so too early to make the stop at VFW for lunch - maybe next week. Glad you've recovered from your vaccination.

Waves to all (from >6 feet apart)!

Anita
sciencelady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-21, 05:31 PM  
Laura S.
VF Supporter

It was a busy day. This morning, I dusted and sanitized the furniture in my craft room. Then, I moved a few categories of stuff in and I kept organizing some categories of stuff in the dining room. I'm trying to label everything, so I also spent some time setting up my labels and getting my label maker reconnected to my phone. This afternoon, I had a tutoring session, we attended church virtually, and DH and I went for a walk by the pond in the neighborhood. A couple of geese are back.

Anita - It was warmer there than it was here today. Send it east! Next week is supposed to be gorgeous - sunny, warm in the 60s and 70s, and balmy. The high pressure system over us is really helping DH's pain, so I hope it goes on for a while. I find people on Task Rabbit and Nextdoor to do things for us. The more professional tasks I go to Task Rabbit for and to find people to help us haul and do less formal tasks, I go to Nextdoor. Here, at least, it seems like there are always high school and college students looking to make a few bucks.

Paula - I highly recommend a haircut. It has felt so much better today. Foor some reason, it got thicker than usual (for me) this last cycle.

Laura's Workout Mantras:

Something is better than nothing
The best workout is the one you will DO
Laura S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-21, 09:37 PM  
Paula
VF Supporter

Good evening. Workout this morning was Pahla B Body Shaping Day 20 Cardio Toning followed by Yoga with Kassandra Morning Stretch.

Nice day, we went flying and had a good time.

Anita, glad the snow is melting off even if it does mean Gus poop is being exposed. Glad the bats are moving into sleepy time environment. Sorry you missed the VFW lunch, maybe next time.

Laura, good for you getting your craft room organized. Sound like a big job, but a one that will be satisfying when completed. Yeah, my hairdresser should be back on Monday and I'm hoping to get in. But we've got stuff going on Monday with the boat sale so not sure I'll be able to get in.
Paula is offline   Reply With Quote