Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-22-21, 06:36 PM  
Gams

Okay, Lori, who the heck is Michael in the older Leslie workouts? I can think of Randy and Alton and Jimmy, but I can’t picture Michael. Which workouts was he in and what did he look like? She didn’t have a lot of men exercisers, so don’t know why I can’t picture him.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 07:05 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
--Nick from Leslie's

My unfavorites:
--I think her name was Asha (?) from Jessica's older fusion one and the walking one where they are outside at like a hotel or something. She ruins it!
I agree about Asha. She seems like a nice person but something about her facial expressions really seem out of place with the workouts.
Old 02-22-21, 07:38 PM  
ncl

I really only know the Cathe backgrounders these days. I like them all, but am especially partial to Jai. I like the LIve ladies as well, but don't know there names (except for Nancy cuz that is my name too!).
ncl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 08:15 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
Okay, Lori, who the heck is Michael in the older Leslie workouts? I can think of Randy and Alton and Jimmy, but I can’t picture Michael. Which workouts was he in and what did he look like? She didn’t have a lot of men exercisers, so don’t know why I can’t picture him.
I could have gotten his name wrong, but he was in her Five Boosted Miles one. He's a very tall Black gentleman with kind of a tummy on him. He's married to one of the ladies. He really hams it up and dances. Leslie tries to change what they're doing but he keeps dancing. Ugh. (Again, probably lovely in person, but enough already)
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 08:17 PM  
Lori_Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
I agree about Asha. She seems like a nice person but something about her facial expressions really seem out of place with the workouts.
Right?! I can't even do those ones with her anymore because of her oddness. (Again, probably a sweet gal in real life!)
Lori_Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 08:36 PM  
Gams

I checked out clips of 5 Boosted Miles, but the only male in the group was Nick, but I’m wondering if you could be talking about Michael who is in her newer Walk 15 program? His wife, Ellie, is also in the group. If that’s the same guy, I think he’s pretty subdued in Walk 15 - Leslie even goes over to him and tries to get him to sing, but he just laughs.
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 09:05 PM  
kristiep

Jillian - Natalie (Yco), Anita, Kenta, and Basheera

KCM - Sammy, Lauren, and Kaitlyn (from her more recent DVDs)

Ellen Barrett - Natalie, Meg, Michelle, Dariah

Cathe - Brenda, Jai, Amanda

I also like all the background exercisers in Paul Katami's 4x4 set and the contestants in the Biggest Loser DVDs.
kristiep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 10:05 PM  
bubbles76

For Cathe, it's Brenda, Jai, Cede, Lorraine, Deazie, Marlo (I may be her only fan, ha!) and Al. Oh Al

I also really loved Theresa from Christi Taylor's workouts. She always seemed like she was having so much fun!
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 10:08 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraipel View Post
I really like Amanda from Cathe's workouts. Her physique is very motivating to me.

I also really like Madison, who is in several Jillian videos and also Butt Bible.

I've also been known to purchase a workout just because Cat Chiarelli is a backgrounder I have all the workouts she leads as well.
I'm a Cat fan too! I didn't know if I could include her because she leads her own workouts. So pretty, strong, and elegant.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-21, 10:11 PM  
susand

Marlo! I am a fan. I find her very relatable.
susand is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
background exercisers