Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-07, 07:24 PM  
annetteb

Post Anna Benson's actual clip of the workout...

is on You Tube. This is the acutal clip of the workout! Here is the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti7pryud0Ks

If you scroll through Fitprime, Jayne Poteet, Kimberly Spreen and Heidi Tanner are there as well. Kimberly is discussing dieting and exercising. Jayne and Heidi are discussing fusion of weights and yoga.

This looks very intense!
Old 11-18-07, 07:36 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

I'm impressed. I give Anna a lot of credit for continuing to be an innovator, and she obviously practices what she preaches, because she is strong and flexible. The set and her approach on this clip remind me of the Firm classics.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-07, 07:42 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbe
I'm impressed. I give Anna a lot of credit for continuing to be an innovator, and she obviously practices what she preaches, because she is strong and flexible. The set and her approach on this clip remind me of the Firm classics.

I totally agree.
Old 11-18-07, 07:42 PM  
Calistro

Is she wearing the bells all the way through this workout then? sorry I could not resist.

Or is it a different workout? No seriously!, it looks kind of interesting, but I have only previewed the preview

Calistro
Calistro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-07, 01:16 AM  
atgood

Wow. Cool.
I love Anna. The girl rocks.
atgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-07, 08:04 AM  
RuthNYC
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbe

Abbe--I love your Betty Boop avatars and how they change with the holidays

I agree with what you said. I'm kinda like a fitness duckling when it comes to Anna workouts. A couple of decades ago she imprinted her workout style on me and I still follow her around everywhere her fitness workouts go
RuthNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-07, 09:14 AM  
F1mom

Wasn't that picture no the top right used in the Classics? I swear I've seen it before.

How old is Anna?
F1mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-07, 09:44 AM  
annetteb

I think that picture has been used in previous workouts. And I believe Anna posted that she is in her 50's, according to her forum. She is one good lookin' 50 year old woman. I hope I can look that good. Perhaps if I get rid of my children and husband, that will knock 10 years off my age LOL.
Old 11-19-07, 10:03 AM  
PhyllisG

I like the workout. I really like the Wedge. But that space looks so crowded and in the mirror you can see the reflections of all those Firm statures. It looks like a warehouse for old Firm props. I really liked the space in the WHFNs. Why does she keep putting instructors in what looks like a corner!I get claustraphobic just looking at it. I haven't done the WHFNs in a long time. Maybe it is time to get them off the shelf.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-07, 03:53 PM  
Crescent Moon
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG
I like the workout. I really like the Wedge. But that space looks so crowded and in the mirror you can see the reflections of all those Firm statures. It looks like a warehouse for old Firm props. I really liked the space in the WHFNs. Why does she keep putting instructors in what looks like a corner!I get claustraphobic just looking at it. I haven't done the WHFNs in a long time. Maybe it is time to get them off the shelf.
I agree with you about the set, but I also see the "look" as distinctively Benson. Even without Anna in the frame, there could be no mistaking who the set belonged to. Makes me want to pull out my old Fitprimes. I'm putting this one on my wish list.
Crescent Moon is offline   Reply With Quote