Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-29-19, 12:16 AM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

Aside from Jessica's DVDs (which I do buy to support her because I'm so grateful for her YouTube channel... I tend to buy her cardio fusion stuff), check out my playlists on YouTube under the username tiffanywu. I have playlists for Jessica's barefoot cardio vs. walking vs. strength workouts so it takes the guesswork and searching off your plate
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-19, 06:37 AM  
donnamp

Hi,

God bless you for caring for your friend during this time.

I think you received some good advice on Jessica's workouts - I have a few other suggestions.

Pahla Bowers - she puts out a weekly schedule with three options - beginner, "runners" (those who like to run/walk) and intermediate/advanced. Her workouts are generally shorter and can be strung together for longer routines - often, on her shorter workouts she includes a suggested "stacker" to add on.

CocoLime Fitness - her workouts are designed for people with chronic fatigue and other health conditions - but when you are caring for a loved one who is not well - you sometimes need workouts that aren't going to further tax your systems - I have enjoyed her workouts in the past.

Both Pahla and CocoLime are on You Tube

Take care,

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-19, 10:53 AM  
dls

Thank you

Thank you everyone. I’m taking a coffee break. I am interested in the 6 mile walk, 21 day weight loss plan, the new walk strong 3 and need to watch the clip for the newer 4 mile power walk. I’ll let you know what I order. 😊 Deb
dls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-19, 11:04 AM  
donnamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by dls View Post
Thank you everyone. I’m taking a coffee break. I am interested in the 6 mile walk, 21 day weight loss plan, the new walk strong 3 and need to watch the clip for the newer 4 mile power walk. I’ll let you know what I order. 😊 Deb
Please do!!! Enjoy.

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, jessica smith favorites, jessica smith get strong, jessica smith walking, walk strong 3