Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-21-18, 12:06 PM  
pricek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
As I began collecting more of Margaret's videos (during her great sales), My Body of Work became redundant and I traded it. It just became a teaser to buy most of the workouts represented on it.
I can see that! Lol. Thanks!
pricek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-18, 12:46 PM  
winnie_p
VF Supporter

This must finally be the perfect time for me to order some Margaret Richard. I ended up with the Unplugged 2000 series and Good For You. I hope these include some of her signature great floor work.
winnie_p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-18, 01:30 PM  
sherry7899

Winnie (so glad to see you posting!) do you have her "Classics" dvd. Those have killer floorwork. I am not trying to enable or anything......

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-18, 06:12 PM  
YetAnotherDeb

I finally ordered!

I want to try Margaret every time these threads come up. I always talk myself out of it, in part because I can't decide which ones I want and my budget is limited. Shortly after the last sale I seriously injured my foot and rued that I hadn't ordered "Getting Better" after reading all the raves (for the umpteenth time) that go back for years and deciding it was my top choice.

This time, I'm in. I ordered "Getting Better" and one of the Unplugged 1900 series, vol. 4 maybe? That was a shot in the dark, but everyone seems to love the unplugged series so I wanted to try one.

Thanks all you lovely enablers.
_____
YADeb
YetAnotherDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-18, 08:03 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Tara we love a lot of the same workouts. Would you say this one has good music?
Hi Bubbles! I would say the music is okay, is it as good as the Firm's music, probably not but it's not bad either. Overall I don't mind it. Though I probably like the music in Perfect 10 and Sculpture better.

Out of the classics, I do Forty & Fabulous and High Voltage the most. I have done the Body Electric workout once, and haven't done Home Improvement at all. I am afraid of that one a little bit. These workouts, were from 1988 (HI), 1990 (BE), 1992 (F & F) and 1993 (HV), so they are quite vintage.

But due to the discount, this is a great time to buy the Classics. I am almost tempted to buy backups of my favorite Margaret DVDs, but that would probably be a little silly.
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-18, 08:48 PM  
carly

When were the Unplugged Series 1900 and 2000 filmed? (i.e. years)
carly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-18, 03:09 AM  
suzannaerin

I ordered the Unplugged 2000 series. While I was tempted to get the 1900, I sadly but wisely showed some restraint. Thanks for letting us know about this sale. I hope she has another one this year, so I can get 1900.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-18, 08:38 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Getting Better has killing floorwork. In fact she should have named it I'm Gonna Break What's Left Of You. I use a stability ball instead of a chair.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-18, 09:56 AM  
Sara1000

The 1900 Series aired on PBS in 2006 - 26 'shows'. The 2000 series is from 2008.

BTW, in the one I just did this morning, she used 16# (2 8# in one hand) for biceps curls. I used one 10# which was plenty for me
Sara1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-18, 12:33 PM  
pricek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Getting Better has killing floorwork. In fact she should have named it I'm Gonna Break What's Left Of You. I use a stability ball instead of a chair.
Lol! Uh oh...I ended up ordering this one to do while my PF is healing. Thanks for the warning.
pricek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
getting better, margaret richard, margaret richard rotation, margaret richard sale, unplugged