Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-19-17, 09:30 AM  
rheash92

Essentrics Pain Releif DVD set

I'm looking for input on the Pain Reief workouts. I like the Anti aging and the ultimate stretch workouts. Are these worth having? I want to get the new set but am trying to decide if I want to wait until the Thanksgiving sale to add the Pain relief and season 12. Thanks!
rheash92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-17, 04:23 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

You might want to do a search for some info. I had the same question and remember reading a thread ot two on those workouts here.

ETA: Well, good luck with that. I just tried to find something for you and couldn’t.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-17, 06:07 PM  
BunnyHop

I like the Pain Relief set.

I'm a fan of workouts that deliberately move slowly. Slow doesn't mean easy, though. If you ask me, the slower pace gives you a chance to really concentrate on what you're doing, and pay attention to the smaller details. It's helpful in the moment, but it also helps me understand what I'm supposed to be doing in workouts that move more quickly but don't have time to point out the why, what, and how of the workout.

I reach for Anti-Aging less often, FWIW.
Old 10-19-17, 09:37 PM  
Eibhinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
You might want to do a search for some info. I had the same question and remember reading a thread ot two on those workouts here.

ETA: Well, good luck with that. I just tried to find something for you and couldn’t.
I've taken to using google to search on videofitness. I love and appreciate everything Wendy does keeping VF going, but I've never had a lot of luck with the search function.

If you search for something on Google and then, after the search terms write site:videofitness.com, it will search for it only on videofitness.com. I use this for lots of websites all of the time, because very few have search functions as good as Google's.

You might need to use advanced search functions or boolean operators like quotation marks etc. to refine the search...
Eibhinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-17, 09:13 PM  
DCW

I love Ultimate Stretch.

Muscle Release is my go to for a good night sleep.
The 15 minute workouts, I have notes on how to use them. Shoulder Pain = use after raking leaves, Feet and Ankles = mini plantar Fasciitis relief. In fact, I may do Muscle Activation tomorrow morning!
DCW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-17, 09:22 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

As an aside, the tag search function works quite well, but people (especially thread starters, but others can too!) have to remember to tag threads!

This thread is a great example--when I clicked on it, it had NO tags, making it unsearchable for the tag feature. I enjoy being a phantom tagger, so I'm going to add tags as soon as I'm done with this post.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classical stretch, cs anti-aging, cs ultimate stretch, essentrics, essentrics pain relief