Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-10-17, 10:44 AM  
CarlaVeg

Fe Fit?

Last night I was looking at Zumba dvds at amazon, and I also saw a workout program called Fe Fit.... anyone tried it?

https://www.amazon.com/F%C3%A9-Fit-W...eywords=fe+fit

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-17, 10:53 AM  
mbcatac7

I have it. I used it in Summer of 2014, had great results. Started using it again in Jan. had have been happy with my results so far. They are right at 30min each, Hillary can be a little annoying with all the Strong Mommies talk, but the workouts move fast, and work.
Old 02-10-17, 10:59 AM  
PhyllisG

I really liked FeFit. I know many found the instructor annoying. I did not. I,have done at least 3 rotations and a couple of challenges. I got great results every time. They are 30 minutes, get a lot done and the time goes fast.
I know I will use them again. Great variety. There is some repeat footage but that's fine with me. There is also a separate disc with stretches.
Great customer service.
I lost weight and yes I did fit into my skinny jeans, if that means anything to you. LOL
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-17, 11:01 AM  
rvagal

I did it last year for a month or so. I generally do the Firm so it was a break from that. I did the total body and barre workouts. For $30 I was happy with my 6 or 8 workouts that I actually did (the 4th week is compilations of the previous weeks and didn't feel new).

The instructor assumes you have very small children and says things like, "Come on Mommies, you can do it!" a lot.

She starts with basically the same jumping jack warmup for every workout which I found annoying. It definitely feels like she is leading a class at the gym (each exercise doesn't necessarily seem preplanned or timed); she often stops doing the move herself to walk around and comment on the other exercisers.

It was nice to take a break from the Firm, and I found the high repetition fast moves to be challenging, but eventually I went back to the Firm/FitPrime and I haven't picked it back up since then. I decided slower, heavier weights were more for me.
Old 02-10-17, 11:01 AM  
alisoncooks

You can try a lot of their intro videos on YouTube. I wished they were my cup of tea, especially since they've become so affordable. I just can't get past the instructors voice/mannerisms.
alisoncooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-17, 12:07 PM  
CarlaVeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
You can try a lot of their intro videos on YouTube. I wished they were my cup of tea, especially since they've become so affordable. I just can't get past the instructors voice/mannerisms.
Thanks I will!!!!

Carla
CarlaVeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-17, 12:24 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alisoncooks View Post
+1
Too much frantic chat for me!

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-17, 12:37 PM  
bfit

I have Fe Fit, and I like it. A lot is packed into a 30 minute workout, and there are a lot of workouts for the price. I was doing Fe Fit regularly for a while, but then I got kind of burned out on it, and I haven't done it lately. I don't dislike the instructor, but I don't love her either.
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-17, 01:09 PM  
PhyllisG

If FeFit put out another series I would be happy to buy it.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-17, 01:18 PM  
laurajhawk

I love Fe Fit! There has been a lot of discussion of it around here. You probably have to do a tag search since "Fe" is short and "Fit" is common (insert rolly-eyes) ... Here's a tag search result for "Fe Fit", and then there are also a couple related tags: http://forum.videofitness.com/tags.php?tag=fe+fit

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fe fit, hilary chung