Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 11-10-14, 02:46 PM  
PhyllisG

I emailed them and told them too expensive for a 30 min workout and then adding shipping. Let s see if they reply. Maybe some others would like to let them know what we think of their pricing
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 03:00 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhyllisG View Post
I emailed them and told them too expensive for a 30 min workout and then adding shipping. Let s see if they reply. Maybe some others would like to let them know what we think of their pricing
Good luck - but I'm going to guess they don't care. If they cared they would lower the streaming price. I'm just happy they're finally listening and making DVDs. I couldn't be happier.

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 03:07 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

I know the price is steep, but really--I love this one!! I did it when it first came out online and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It so hard but so fun. Chad has a lot of personality. I'm also glad they are offering more online workouts on DVD.
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 03:17 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
I know the price is steep, but really--I love this one!! I did it when it first came out online and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It so hard but so fun. Chad has a lot of personality. I'm also glad they are offering more online workouts on DVD.
Just when I've decided that it's too expensive and I'm not buying it - I read this! Now, I'm again considering buying it.
Old 11-10-14, 04:48 PM  
PhyllisG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Just when I've decided that it's too expensive and I'm not buying it - I read this! Now, I'm again considering buying it.
Me too. But I feel better that I at least told them how I feel. Never said I wasn't buying it. Know myself better than that.
PhyllisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-14, 06:02 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usia View Post
Ha! Happy to enable! I do sympathize with those who find it too expensive--I agree. I wish Physique had taken their business in a different direction. At least I wish they were making some longer workouts. 30 min. is so short for that price. I would prefer they were closer to 45 min or an hour. $25 is a lot for a 30 min. workout.

Recently I had a coupon code for access to one free workout from P57 and this is the one I chose. It's so good and fun!
Old 11-12-14, 12:28 AM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie's Auntie View Post
I went ahead and ordered since this one looks great and I had a $5 Amazon gift card to apply to the order. Now I'm wondering what your thoughts are on the newer Cardio Sculpt dvd...it didn't entice me when it was first released, but I'm off to go find the thread to see if you posted a yay or nay for that one.
Old 11-12-14, 05:58 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamgal View Post
I went ahead and ordered since this one looks great and I had a $5 Amazon gift card to apply to the order. Now I'm wondering what your thoughts are on the newer Cardio Sculpt dvd...it didn't entice me when it was first released, but I'm off to go find the thread to see if you posted a yay or nay for that one.
You mean the one with Holly? The titles are all so similar! I liked that one, too, but prefer this one with Chad. I remember my biceps were really sore after doing Holly's.
Old 11-12-14, 08:50 AM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamgal View Post
I actually just finished Holly's. I only grabbed 5 lb from downstairs so my arms aren't fried at all, but I did do it after TA so my hips & abs are feeling it!

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-14, 01:22 PM  
Pratima
Exchange Moderator

It'd be nice if they'd put both of the new short workouts on one DVD, or would at least sell them as a package at a discount!

DISCLOSURE: I have professional relationships with several producers of fitness videos and related products; please see my profile for details.
Pratima is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
physique 57, physique 57 cardio blast