Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-23-12, 05:57 PM  
patrice
VF Supporter

This was posted on the link:

"Your reward? Besides Express Results, you will find that consistency is a habit that you CAN make happen for yourself. And, best of all, your success might be highlighted in an upcoming re-edit of The FIRM Express infomercial. We’ll fly selected participants to NYC for a fun-filled FIRM infomercial production!*"

So they are re-editing the informercial.

Patrice
patrice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-12, 07:44 PM  
anetta

Thanks, Patrice

Anita
anetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-12, 08:27 PM  
Nancy511

Check out the website, they are selling the Fanny Lifter as the Transfirmer and including Allie's cardio sculpt as a "freebie" for $59.99....what's up with that?
Nancy511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-12, 10:40 PM  
princess76

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
But aren't all the FIRM success stories the results gotten from the previous system? I mean, the FIRM Express stories didn't happen with these women using the FE but rather the TranFIRMation system and everything before that. Hope I am making sense. I don't think it's right but I feel they get by with it because these people have used the brand the FIRM to achieve their results, the FIRM isn't just one system, it's a brand name.

So I am thinking a new system may be in the works because they are wanting the most recent success stories
I agree. That would be great! I want more workouts with Allie, Rebekah, Jen, and Allison!
princess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-12, 05:49 AM  
firmaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy511 View Post
Check out the website, they are selling the Fanny Lifter as the Transfirmer and including Allie's cardio sculpt as a "freebie" for $59.99....what's up with that?
I understood the renaming had to do with the Fanny Lifter name being copyrighted under the previous ownership. The "name",not the gadget,belongs to another entity now. So Gaiam/FIRM rebranded TFirmer name onto the gadget.

Please visit 'The FIRM Ephemera Scrapbook' on facebook for a visual history of The FIRM
firmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-12, 06:48 AM  
Carol K

Before the Fanny Lifter disappeared from the Firm Store for awhile, they were selling it under the name "Body Trainer". Makes more sense than calling it by a name used for a completely different piece of equipment.
Old 07-24-12, 06:57 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrice View Post
This was posted on the link:

"Your reward? Besides Express Results, you will find that consistency is a habit that you CAN make happen for yourself. And, best of all, your success might be highlighted in an upcoming re-edit of The FIRM Express infomercial. We’ll fly selected participants to NYC for a fun-filled FIRM infomercial production!*"

So they are re-editing the informercial.

Patrice
Mystery solved! Thanks, Patrice. I didn't read it thoroughly. My wishful thinking for a new system clouded my mind.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-12, 08:04 PM  
vron30075
VF Supporter

I can't believe the Firm is still going after all these years.
vron30075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-12, 08:50 PM  
mamaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by juberann View Post
But aren't all the FIRM success stories the results gotten from the previous system? I mean, the FIRM Express stories didn't happen with these women using the FE but rather the TranFIRMation system and everything before that. Hope I am making sense. I don't think it's right but I feel they get by with it because these people have used the brand the FIRM to achieve their results, the FIRM isn't just one system, it's a brand name.

So I am thinking a new system may be in the works because they are wanting the most recent success stories
They can't really use those kinds of success stories anymore. They have to use the program being advertised if they are going to promote specific results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firmaniac View Post
I understood the renaming had to do with the Fanny Lifter name being copyrighted under the previous ownership. The "name",not the gadget,belongs to another entity now. So Gaiam/FIRM rebranded TFirmer name onto the gadget.
They're just being cheap. Gaiam got the copyrights when they took over the company.
Old 07-25-12, 05:39 PM  
Arielle96

nevermind...
Arielle96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firm, firm express, infomercial