Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-24-11, 11:44 AM  
MM-Om

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue B View Post
Lorna, thanks for that link! I really like their newest, Party Rock Anthem.

Hi Debbie! Last night I got YouTube Downloader and went to town. I d/led all of Mindy's workouts and all the segments of Shaping Plus the Beatles. Now I just have to get them onto DVD.
Sue-could you please share how the get the downloads on dvd? TIA
Old 06-24-11, 12:38 PM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Om View Post
I inherited my dad's old iMac, which has iMovie and iDVD plus a pile of books and a DVD burner, so I plan to play around with those when it gets too hot outside.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-11, 01:15 PM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM-Om View Post
If you have Windows7 and a dvd burning drive, you probably have Windows DVD Maker and/or Windows Media Center for burning a dvd.
I find DVD Maker more user friendly personally but maybe because I was more familiar with it.

If you download the streamed file with Realplayer, you can have Realplayer convert the file to *mpeg for dvd* or just *mpeg* if no dvd burning drive. Realplayer Plus can burn a dvd but it costs money to upgrade.
Otherwise, Windows Live Movie Maker can convert the files. You open the file on Windows Live Movie Maker then save it to your hard drive. Windows Live Movie Maker will automatically convert it to a file that Windows DVD Maker or Media Center will burn.

If only a cd burning drive and no dvd burning drive, I have used Windows Media Player on my old puter to burn mpeg files on to a cd, making a vcd or video cd but only have one dvd player that will play them. My old puter was incompatible with Realplayer so I used Firefox's download helper to convert the files to mpeg/mpg.
Realplayer will also burn vcds for free but I haven't tried that since getting a new puter and dvd burning drive.

Barb S
who went alittle nuts burning dvds of youtube clips, etc. after getting this new puter and am really enjoying youtube stuff with good music more than retail workout dvds!
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-11, 08:25 PM  
mieko1970

Hello,

I have a blog up offering episodes of 20 Minute Workout, Body Tech with Sharon Mann and Well Now with Arlysse and Kathy Smith. I will be putting up Carribean Workout and Cynthia Kereluk stuff up soon.

http://www.aerobicsparadise.blogspot.com

Enjoy
mieko1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-11, 10:20 PM  
Gatorfan76

Wink

www.blogilates.com

Then go on to Workout Index. These workouts are great- Cassey is an awesome instructor. You can also subscribe to her Youtube page

The Tricep workout (13 minutes) is amazing:
Old 09-17-11, 11:12 PM  
MollyC

Karen Voight and Elle McPherson, "Your Personal Best"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSpRNKKtVJs

It was never released on DVD but the entire video is posted in multiple segments.
MollyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-11, 02:36 AM  
bee1forfitness

BexLife.com
Some great workouts and some outstanding Tabata workouts

Here the link for the Tabata's
bee1forfitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-11, 06:20 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mieko1970 View Post
Hello,

I have a blog up offering episodes of 20 Minute Workout, Body Tech with Sharon Mann and Well Now with Arlysse and Kathy Smith. I will be putting up Carribean Workout and Cynthia Kereluk stuff up soon.

Enjoy
wonderful blog site!!!

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-11, 10:59 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mieko1970 View Post
Hello,

Enjoy
20 Minute Workout, Wow! You don't by chance have the old Nautilus videos with Stacey Benson?
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-11, 06:40 PM  
mieko1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
20 Minute Workout, Wow! You don't by chance have the old Nautilus videos with Stacey Benson?
Sorry. None of hers. I still have to put up another 12 ep's of 20 Minute Workouts, 60 episodes of Carribean Workout, 40 ep's of Sharon Mann Body Tech, 30 Ep's of Cynthia Kereluk's Everyday workout, 20 Ep's of Namaste and dozens of standalone "The Firm" Denise Austin, Cosmopolitan and Kathy Smith.

I hope you all come and visit and help yourself

Be sure to subscribe to the Twitter feed for updates

AEROBICS PARADISE BLOG

mieko1970 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
digital, download to dvd, faq, fastfit, free, free download, free workouts, online classes, streaming workouts, youtube