Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-21-17, 08:45 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Suzanne's Perfect Pilates Body is one of my favorite 10 Minute Solution pilates dvds. I wore it out back in the day. I also love Lara Hudson's pilates dvds particulary her Pilates on the Ball. I agree about Tracy Mallett's pilates sculpt dvd too, another one I wore out. I think Mari Winsor's buns and thigh sculpting dvd with the band is the most effective pilates band dvd. HTH
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-17, 11:38 AM  
ebianco
VF Supporter

I prefer Lara Hudson's instruction over the others and her original 10 Minute Solution Pilates was my first workout vid! It helped get me in shape from 100% sedentary to doing the full 50 minutes several times a week, I lost a ton of inches and had a foundation of a strong core that served me well when I moved on to Firm classics and other workouts. I thought her form pointers were really good.

I also like Lara's 10 Minute Rapid Results, the stability ball one, and the fairly recent band one which is really tough. For a beginner though I'd start with the original 10MS Pilates. (The band and ball ones are tougher - the Rapid Results seems easier but not as 'traditional' as the original). I haven't tried her actual beginner one though so can't judge.
Old 07-22-17, 08:17 AM  
bubbles76

Thanks everyone! This must be why I can't seem to acquire these four on the exchange. I may just have to break down and buy them, but I have to get a list up at Roost first.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
10 minute solution, 10 ms, 10 ms pilates, pilates