Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-30-16, 09:27 PM  
momofcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellaenchanted View Post
Does the price show up as US dollars once you are at the payment point in the checkout?
I'm pretty sure it's AUD

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-16, 09:43 PM  
prettyinpink

Keep in mind that credit cards and/or PayPal charge a small conversion fee as well. I think mine was like 55 cents per monthly charge for the cc via PayPal.
prettyinpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-17, 05:59 PM  
sillygirl

How do you Un-Favorite a workout? I can't find anywhere to remove a workout from my Favorites list. Thank you!
sillygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-17, 06:07 PM  
cherimac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillygirl View Post
How do you Un-Favorite a workout? I can't find anywhere to remove a workout from my Favorites list. Thank you!
I haven't done that before. Hmm....
Old 01-02-17, 08:18 AM  
suzannaerin

I succumbed and signed up. I've got the ten free days to give it a go. I like the variety and the fact that she has several rehab workouts. Because of my back issues I need to do more Pilates and there seem to be a lot of short segments I can do as add ons. If I decide to stay with her, I'll won't renew my SBF in the fall.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-17, 04:55 PM  
GinaXOXO

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannaerin View Post
I succumbed and signed up. I've got the ten free days to give it a go. I like the variety and the fact that she has several rehab workouts. Because of my back issues I need to do more Pilates and there seem to be a lot of short segments I can do as add ons. If I decide to stay with her, I'll won't renew my SBF in the fall.

Will you let me know what you think of it. I haven't made a decision yet.

And, good luck with your back issues, I hope it helps!!
GinaXOXO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-17, 10:08 PM  
Footballnut

Quote:
I signed up too. I am having huge problems with my knees right now. Osteoarthritis and fibromyalgia. All those plies and such hurt so bad and I just can't do them right now. I think I am going to have to unsubscribe from SBF too for a little while. I am thinking the pilates will be a lot more knee friendly for me.
Old 01-03-17, 09:02 AM  
suzannaerin

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinaXOXO View Post
Will you let me know what you think of it. I haven't made a decision yet.

And, good luck with your back issues, I hope it helps!!
Thanks. So far, so good. Yesterday, I did two of the beginner level abs workouts and a back stretch. This morning, a back workout. She's great at form pointers and reminders. The workouts were challenging and the stretch comprehensive and delicious.

Quite to my surprise, she emailed her New You ebook after I signed up. She has old fashioned customer service values, something becoming rarer and rarer.
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-17, 09:51 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Thanks. So far, so good. Yesterday, I did two of the beginner level abs workouts and a back stretch. This morning, a back workout. She's great at form pointers and reminders. The workouts were challenging and the stretch comprehensive and delicious
Glad you enjoyed it. Lisa does have some wonderful stretch routines - and they always feel well-deserved because her stuff can be so challenging.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pilates, pilates by lisa