Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-04-16, 06:24 AM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelW View Post
Do you think they ever will offer more videos? I'm interested in this as I'm so burnt out from the videos. I love how I responded to them though.
Do you mean offer longer videos? Or just more of the shorter ones? That, I don't know, but I'm sure they will continue to expand their library. They might just make short ones. I fear their 'mashup' option makes them feel they can only make short videos and people can combine them to have a full hour workout, instead of filming a longer one.

I haven't tried the free trial yet, but for those who have, can you tell if you can still rent individual titles? I couldn't seem to get to a screen where I could see all the titles listed.

They're certainly making changes over there. Website is different, and they've renamed all their studio classes, which I find very annoying! They're opening a new studio in the financial district, but they closed the Scarsdale studio. I was driving through Westchester County yesterday, but couldn't make it to the city. Scarsdale would have been so convenient! <sigh>
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
physique 57