Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-21-14, 12:37 PM  
Jane1721

Leslie Sansone Walk Off Fat Fast

I'm usually not the first to notice things, so I apologize if there is another thread about this! (If there is, I couldn't find it!)

I just learned about this new Leslie DVD, pre-ordered immediately, and it is being delivered tomorrow! There are three workouts - 20 mins, 30 mins, and 40 mins. I assume this will be like the Walk Blaster DVD, which makes no mention of miles.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to trying this tomorrow after work! Oh, and I'm happy that Nick is in another video.
Jane1721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-14, 12:44 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I preordered this a while ago and mine is scheduled to arrive today.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-14, 12:52 PM  
Diana3271

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on this one.

BTW: I just noticed on the link that Amazon now has video clips! When did they start that? I love this "new to me" feature at Amazon!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-14, 12:56 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
I just noticed on the link that Amazon now has video clips! When did they start that? I love this "new to me" feature at Amazon!
Well, since Amazon offers most of the workouts they sell as instant videos it's in their best interest to offer digital previews.
Old 10-21-14, 01:22 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane1721 View Post
I'm usually not the first to notice things, so I apologize if there is another thread about this! (If there is, I couldn't find it!)

I just learned about this new Leslie DVD, pre-ordered immediately, and it is being delivered tomorrow! There are three workouts - 20 mins, 30 mins, and 40 mins. I assume this will be like the Walk Blaster DVD, which makes no mention of miles.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to trying this tomorrow after work! Oh, and I'm happy that Nick is in another video.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
I preordered this a while ago and mine is scheduled to arrive today.
Details, Ladies. We need details.

(why in the world am I asking for details on a Leslie dvd? It's not as if I own 30 of her walking workouts already)
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-14, 01:57 PM  
Jane1721

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demeris View Post
Details, Ladies. We need details.

(why in the world am I asking for details on a Leslie dvd? It's not as if I own 30 of her walking workouts already)
Because it's new and different! I have a big stack of Leslie DVDs too, but since I like the newer ones better, I will keep buying them! That's a good justification, yes?
Jane1721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-14, 03:57 PM  
Demeris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane1721 View Post
Because it's new and different! I have a big stack of Leslie DVDs too, but since I like the newer ones better, I will keep buying them! That's a good justification, yes?
Yes. But 'Because it's new' is justification enough.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-14, 06:22 PM  
JustSandra

Mine just arrived, but I'm only here for my meal break so I have to scoot right back to work. I'll definitely be checking it out tonight or tomorrow morning!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Hunter S. Thompson
JustSandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-14, 07:04 PM  
LCC
VF Supporter

I got mine today.

I did the 30 minute walk. Bright colors, nobody I recognized in the cast. There is one guy, who Leslie teases. I forgot his name already. I thought he kind of looked like Wil Wheaton. Peppy music, but nothing I recognized. Leslie is her usual perky self.

The cruising speed was just high enough that I was more comfortable jogging than walking. Walking, side steps, tap outs, ham curls, 2 steps up and back, tap forward steps, knee replacement for the tap forward steps. Some arm moves.

All in all, a nice walk, but nothing stood out. (But, I was coming off a migraine, so I could've missed something.)

Laura (LCC)
LCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-14, 09:33 PM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

The guy is Nick, who's been in several of Leslie's recent videos. Matter of fact I think he's become her go-to guy or "Jim Fazio" (remember him?) and that's fine with me because I find him more likable that Jim ever was.

The walks are all pleasant, the music is Leslie's current techno beats - not my favorite but not a dealbreaker either - and the walkers are mostly different from the usual. If you like Leslie and have been enjoying her latest workouts, then this is - guess what? - more of the same, lol. Leslie's Leslie. This is not thrilling or anything innovative but still a keeper for me.

(Disclaimer - I didn't do any workout in its entirety yet but did preview most of all three.)