Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-14, 07:08 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by anik View Post
Incidentally, the Clymb is having a sale on Coobie bras right now:

http://www.theclymb.com/women/12799/coobie-bra

The sale ends on Sunday, October 26th at midnight. Just wanted to let anyone interested know…
thank you! I was just thinking yesterday that I could use another one. I stopped getting Clymb emails because they were so annoying.
lreidgreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-14, 07:10 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Are these bras padded a lot? The regular ones not the sport ones? Thanks!
I didn't know that they made sport bras. They are padded but I don't think they are padded a lot. It brings me up about a half a cup size if that makes sense.

ETA: I have the seamless scoopneck bras. I might try one of their comfort bras. I have Clymb credit too!

I just ordered a scoopneck, a comfort bra, a bandeau and a pair of gloves. Fortunately they had the scoopneck in a neutral color which is what I needed.
Rooha-check out the coobie website for more info: http://www.shopcoobie.com/shop?c=coobie-bras
Old 10-24-14, 07:07 AM  
antbuko

The Coobie bras are padded, but the padding is removable.
Old 10-24-14, 07:35 AM  
pharma_gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
I didn't know that they made sport bras. They are padded but I don't think they are padded a lot. It brings me up about a half a cup size if that makes sense.

ETA: I have the seamless scoopneck bras. I might try one of their comfort bras. I have Clymb credit too!

I just ordered a scoopneck, a comfort bra, a bandeau and a pair of gloves. Fortunately they had the scoopneck in a neutral color which is what I needed.
Rooha-check out the coobie website for more info: http://www.shopcoobie.com/shop?c=coobie-bras
Thanks so much! I think I am going to order the scoopneck bra. It looks really good! Thanks for posting!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-14, 08:55 AM  
antbuko

Quote:
Originally Posted by antbuko View Post
The Coobie bras are padded, but the padding is removable.
You're SO very welcome!
Old 10-24-14, 09:11 AM  
LeanneM

Does anyone know how often Paula's Choice runs specials on their antioxidant sets? I'm almost out of my Vitamin C/serum combo, but hate to pay full price for it! I keep checking their site for sales, but it seems like they haven't had one for a few weeks.

Thanks!
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-14, 09:37 AM  
seabliss

Leanne, did you sign up for the email list? They send coupons all the time. They have one right now for 20% off any one item plus free shipping (EDDTWENTY14). Also, if you use ebates, you can get cash back by going to PC through them.

The email list is worth it and not too annoying. They pretty much only send emails to let you know about a sale.
Old 10-24-14, 09:41 AM  
LeanneM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabliss View Post
Leanne, did you sign up for the email list? They send coupons all the time. They have one right now for 20% off any one item plus free shipping (EDDTWENTY14). Also, if you use ebates, you can get cash back by going to PC through them.

The email list is worth it and not too annoying. They pretty much only send emails to let you know about a sale.
Thanks, Seabliss! I did sign up for their emails about a week ago, but haven't received any emails so far.

Thanks so much for sharing this code! I'm off to go order the set I use . . . .
LeanneM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-14, 09:47 AM  
PittyPat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lreidgreen View Post
I wear Coobie bras and they work well under low cut tops at least for me. I see on their website that because their bras are one size, it might not work for more well endowed women.
http://www.shopcoobie.com/

I love these bras-they are so comfortable I almost never wear my regular bras anymore.
THANK YOU for this recommendation! I ordered a Coobie sports bra with low expectations and I loved it, especially the price. Now my 92-year-old MIL is wearing them and so are both my daughters. My pregnant daughter says they'll be great nursing bras. The four of us are different sizes and shapes, requiring varying levels of support, and we're all happy with these bras. Hoo-ha!
PittyPat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-14, 10:12 PM  
lreidgreen
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeanneM View Post
Thanks, Seabliss! I did sign up for their emails about a week ago, but haven't received any emails so far.

Thanks so much for sharing this code! I'm off to go order the set I use . . . .
The code is only good through the weekend.

Tags
beauty, beauty thread, cosmetics, makeupalley, paula's choice, shapewear, skin care, spanx