Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-20, 08:25 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2B View Post
I’m waiting for the Classics Volume 1 & Rhythmic Step + to show up as a Daily Deal so that I can place one order for everything. I may have to email support Cathe to ask them to add both DVDs to the Daily Deal on the same day.
Also waiting for Rhythmic Step. Just bought the other one in a forum for $8.
ChelePA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-20, 08:35 PM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
I’m waiting for the “right” daily deal as well. Don’t forget that if you order two additional DVDs you can use a discount code. No discount on the preorder however.
Yes, yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelePA View Post
Also waiting for Rhythmic Step. Just bought the other one in a forum for $8.
Great price!

Hopefully, someone at Cathe is reading!

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-20, 07:27 AM  
Rhonda

I am another one that will pass on this presale. I don't like Cathe's yoga, I tried it once and just wasn't for me.

I don't need any more HIIT workouts, as I am not doing much jumping lately.

The pump workouts sound good but if it is anything like the Legs workout from FitSplit, I will pass. I thought that workout moved too quickly to use heavy weights and there was way too much pulsing for my taste.

Upper body seems to be hit or miss with her workouts for me.

I like slower controlled weight workouts so I can lift heavy and straight forward, like 2 or 3 sets of 10-12 reps. So maybe if the clips show this I may buy them at a later date
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-20, 09:17 AM  
MJ525

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise R View Post
Anyone see Kelly Coffey Meyer's post on Facebook? First she posts "Hmm" and that's it. I knew it was about this new series. Then she posts another thread saying "The ORIGINAL 30 Minutes to Fitness since 2005". I don't think Cathe is trying to compete with her. I just thought it was unnecessary.
30 minute workouts have been around for years, long before "The Original".
MJ525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-20, 09:30 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ525 View Post
30 minute workouts have been around for years, long before "The Original".
Exactly!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-20, 09:31 AM  
buffmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannette View Post
I’m waiting for the “right” daily deal as well. Don’t forget that if you order two additional DVDs you can use a discount code. No discount on the preorder however.
I'm in this camp. Put the daily deal and another dvd in my cart and the save 15 code didn't work - in small print it says not to be combined with other offers. Now I'm waiting for Mary's next sale. Does anyone know when that should be?
Old 01-16-20, 09:31 AM  
MJ525

I'm not to keen on the HIIT, I just can't do those workouts. I could modify but I dislike buying a workout I have to modify to much. Although I do like the idea of strength and yoga and premixes, those might be worth the price of admission
MJ525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-20, 10:02 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
I'm in this camp. Put the daily deal and another dvd in my cart and the save 15 code didn't work - in small print it says not to be combined with other offers. Now I'm waiting for Mary's next sale. Does anyone know when that should be?
Buffmama Are you saying the coupon didn't apply to the daily deal and the extra DVD in your cart? It should have. Whether the presale is in your cart or not the coupon should work on the other 2 DVDs.

As to Mary's next sale. .I'm thinking there's usually one around Valentine's day?

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-20, 10:35 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Buffmama Are you saying the coupon didn't apply to the daily deal and the extra DVD in your cart? It should have. Whether the presale is in your cart or not the coupon should work on the other 2 DVDs.

As to Mary's next sale. .I'm thinking there's usually one around Valentine's day?
I agree with this. I've used the coupons on her daily deals before, so...?
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-20, 11:20 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
I'm sitting here having a debate with myself about whether or not I should just get the "extra" that I want from Mary. It's only one dvd, so I think it would work out cheaper to do it that way. I guess depending on what Cathe would charge for shipping the preorder. That math is too complicated for first thing in the morning.

ETA: I should add that it's the new PHA, so highly unlikely to be a daily deal at Cathe's any time soon.

Tags
cathe, cathe lite, cathe perfect30, perfect 30, perfect30