Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-01-20, 11:24 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittybug View Post
I also noticed this with the Power Hour/MIS/Body Max and it looks like they have no plans to restock that one either. I had to get it by alternate means. Is it only a matter of time before you can't anything before a certain year?
Really? I thought this one was fairly popular, due to being a compilation. I wonder if I should get backups of my compilations?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-20, 08:52 AM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Tbh I don't think anybody is going to restock old DVDs. It's a dying medium...
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-20, 09:34 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
Yes, you are probably right.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-20, 12:40 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Mary has most of the compilation DVDs still in stock. She also has Pure Strength in stock $2 cheaper than Cathe at the moment. Tempted by this since I pretty much have decided to order both DVDs and downloads of Perfect30.
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-20, 02:46 PM  
manleym

Wow - I'm glad I've been buying compliations when they were dirt cheap as a Daily Deal during Cathe's Black Friday sales over the past several years. I've bought several over the years because they were $7.97 and that's an AMAZING price, but never thought they would no longer be availiable. I'm glad Mary still has them available.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-20, 07:57 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by manleym View Post
Wow - I'm glad I've been buying compliations when they were dirt cheap as a Daily Deal during Cathe's Black Friday sales over the past several years. I've bought several over the years because they were $7.97 and that's an AMAZING price, but never thought they would no longer be availiable. I'm glad Mary still has them available.
I've gotten most of my Cathe collection (aside from preorders) the same way, always with a deal or sale, and I only ever buy with those types of discounts. A lot of the older compilations didn't interest me as I had them at one point/must have gotten rid of them for a reason, but of course, I'm now in a frame of mind where I'm reconsidering this thinking and finding these older workouts are must-have gems! So I'm horrified to think it will get harder and harder to get her older series on DVD. I'm also glad Mary still has some, but I wonder for how long!
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-20, 10:54 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
It makes me sad to realize that even though I DO still purchase DVDs whenever I can, that I'm not the audience they care about.

I will continue to purchase (and find gems I missed the first time around) as long as they're available. (๑¯◡¯๑)

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-20, 04:00 PM  
Jennifer P.
VF Supporter

I did my preorder today, & I used a credit card. I entered all the information in & submitted my order. I never logged into paypal or anything. However, I received an email from paypal saying I paid $44.92 (which is the correct amount) to Cathe.com. I went to the paypal website (not through a link or anything) & it isn't listed.

Did this happen to anyone else preordering? I don't see how paypal could be involved if I didn't enter my password or anything. I guess I need to go to Ebay & see if I signed up for some automatic check out thing. I know I was offered at one time, but I didn't think I okayed it.

Let's keep this beautiful planet & all its wonderful creatures alive!
Jennifer P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-20, 04:53 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer P. View Post
I did my preorder today, & I used a credit card. I entered all the information in & submitted my order. I never logged into paypal or anything. However, I received an email from paypal saying I paid $44.92 (which is the correct amount) to Cathe.com. I went to the paypal website (not through a link or anything) & it isn't listed.

Did this happen to anyone else preordering? I don't see how paypal could be involved if I didn't enter my password or anything. I guess I need to go to Ebay & see if I signed up for some automatic check out thing. I know I was offered at one time, but I didn't think I okayed it.
Jennifer that's odd because I went back to check and my receipt makes no mention of PayPal.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-20, 07:11 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer P. View Post

I just did a dummy order and it looks like there are different option to pay (regular checkout; paypal; paypal credit; amazon pay; or debit/credit card) so maybe you accidently hit the wrong button?
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe lite, cathe perfect30, perfect 30, perfect30