Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 02-01-20, 12:33 PM  
dbclark44

Wednesday 1/29 - 10087/4.64
Thursday 1/30 - 15835/7.27; Self weights in resort gym total upper body
Friday 1/31 - 12933/5.30

I finally made it down to the gym Thursday. Wi-fi isn't so great in the resort as I mentioned earlier, so i just did my own thing from memory and worked all 5 upper body parts with sets/reps. Must have done good because I felt it the next day and today with mild doms in my upper body area.

Sissy, we did walk through the Art Festival yesterday when we went to Epcot. Wasn't crowded there at all and it was nice just walking through the world showcase.

Leslie, I know what you mean about the temps in FL summers. Been there done that. Never again. Although it's been cloudy and wet off and on for the whole week we been here the temps have been great for me in the 60s and low 70s. Charles and I love it. We just put on a long sleeve shirt or a light jacket and we're good to go.

Company left this morning. They got in Thursday and it was nice spending time with them. They're season pass holders so we didn't have to pay for parking when we went to Epcot. And we did go to Disney Springs after all Sissy. We did that when they got here Thursday and had lunch at the Boathouse. It was so good. I also picked up some spices and coffee from one of the shops there. Glad I got a chance to see that.

Surprised Sissy hasn't started up the February thread yet. Have a great Saturday ladies. DH and I check out in the morning headed back to Cape Coral for the rest of the month. Glad it's not today because it's raining in Orlando now.

Rotations are an immunization against procrastination.
dbclark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-20, 03:10 PM  
cdayley

Hi, ladies. I worked out Wednesday morning (cardio for an hour) before I went to Utah to see family and go to the memorial service for my cousin's husband. It was a very emotional day - given that he was only 53 and they don't know the cause of death, we were all stunned. My other cousin's husband (yes, they are sisters) died suddenly about 2 years ago. I also went to visit a cousin from another part of the family, and she has had lots of major medical issues. It was a long, hard day. Thursday, we got Jethro so I didn't work out and last night I had a terrible headache. It's still here today, so I'll try to get a workout in later.

Deb, it sounds like you are having a great time!
Leslie, great workout!
Sissy, I can't do the 3-D rides either - I go on them with my family, and I keep my eyes closed or look at my shoes

Chrys Dayley
cdayley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-20, 10:07 PM  
Sissy B

Here's the link for the new thread for February. Sorry it's late, we've had a lot going on the last couple of days. I'll finish up my stats here in a little while.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...19#post2858219
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-20, 10:18 PM  
Sissy B

Wednesday, 1/29 - 3750 steps/1.59 miles
Thursday, 1/30 - 7623 steps/3.23 miles
Friday, 1/31 - 7124 steps/3.01 miles

Totals for January - 160,674 steps/67.99 miles
(Average - 5183 steps/2.19 miles per day)
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-20, 03:41 PM  
LeslieM
VF Supporter

Yesterday I did Firm Body Sculpt Blaster. Today we took a walk around the nature trail.

Tags
fitbit, fitness tracker, fitness trackers