Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-20, 10:46 AM  
sherry7899

My back is still cranky, but I am going to try to do gentle yoga later. I just did meditation yesterday. I think I tweaked my back cleaning out our curio cabinet. My DH and I did not agree on the location of the piano before it was delivered. I wanted to leave our curio cabinet where it was, and he thought it would be better on another wall. I agreed to try, and had to clear out all six shelves, which involved bending and twisting to get everything out and 15 trips up and down the stairs to put all the fragile items where our cats could not bother them.

After he moved the cabinet, he agreed with me that it looked best right where it had been and he moved the empty cabinet back, and I had to put everything back-more bending, twisting and stairs. Sigh...

The piano is an upright piano. We would not have space for anything larger, so I am glad it fits. It is white, which is unusual, but it is very pretty. I am going to call around to find a tuner. We got names from two friends who played.

I took lessons for four years while growing up, but I don't remember much. I am going to try to teach myself a little through books and you tube . My DH and son have a mild interest also.

As far as our cats, our two male cats do not care. They are well behaved. Our female cat Mila (the tuxedo in my photo) walked all over it and then also figured out that she could jump from the piano to the top of our curio cabinet! I put two milk crates up there to block the top of the cabinet for now. I will try and find some decorative baskets to put up there instead. She is a climber and loves heights. When she was a kitten, she scaled our curtains and hung from the curtain rod, and she can also jump from the counter above our dishwasher straight up onto the top of the cabinet above the dishwasher. She can also jump from the top of that cabinet through the air over the sink to the cabinet on the other side of the sink! We love her, but she is a royal pain with getting into things.

Margot, I am so glad you are okay !

Pat, thanks for posting about the air fryer. That is the reason I have not bought one. They seem like the ones that you can fit more than a tiny amount of food in are space hogs. I debated the one that fits on the Instant Pot lid, but that seems like you can hardly cook anything in it at a time. I hope you have good luck selling it.

Cyana, once I sleep on my hair, most of the curl is gone....I have to dampen it and put in styling products to get the curl back. It is a pain sometimes.

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote