Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-20, 10:14 PM  
Tammie M

Hi all! Here are my latest workouts. I tried to avoid catching DH's respiratory virus but ended up with a mild case of it. At least I avoided the more severe part of it. Today I talked to a friend living in a different part of Texas and his wife sounds like she has a similar disease. It is apparently going around the state. I switched my rotation from Linda to Ellen because I couldn't handle Linda's intensity. I still have an occasion lingering cough but I think it's on the way out.

Friday (1/10) - Fit by Tracey Circuit Zone
Saturday (1/11) - Barlates Bounce Express Series: Jacks + Classical Stretch Season 10: 1003
Sunday (1/12) - Ellen Barret Crunch Super Slimdown + Classical Stretch Season 10: 1004
Monday (1/13) - Ellen Barret Crunch Burn & Firm
Tuesday (1/14) - rest
Wednesday (1/15) - Ellen Barrett Crunch Fat Burning Pilates
Thursday (1/16) - Jessica Smith Feel Good Fusion: Flow Cardio + Ellen Barrett Crunch Pick Your Spot Pilates - Belly
Friday (1/17) - Jessica Smith Feel Good Fusion: Fusion Strength + Ellen Barrett Crunch Pick Your Spot Pilates - Total Body Bonus

SB, it sounds like you are enjoying SBF's challenge. I'm glad you found a site and a rotation that you really like. Are the workouts all around 30 minutes? Good job maintaining your walking.

Penguin, I hope things went well with the doctor visit.

Nora, have fun in Mexico! I did recover from the DOMS and then the virus hit. Oh well, I needed a Linda break.

Cambet, I also like the easy logging with Lose It! We had a "free" steak dinner one week. (We had to listen to a sales presentation for the "free" dinner.) I went way over my daily limit and I had no alcohol. I was under for the rest of the week so I like that it tracks more on a weekly basis. Good job with your workouts.

Waves to all!
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote