Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-22-20, 01:33 PM  
Gams

Michelle Dozois Peak Fit Challenge

This is Mary’s Deal of the Day today. I ordered it and between the sale price and 10off code, I got the set including the band for only $33.27. I’m not an advanced exerciser, but I’m thinking that for that price I should be able to modify enough of the workouts to still make that price a great deal.

I also bought Michelle’s Fat to Firm workout on eBay for $5.00 and a back up set of YOUv2 on eBay for $23.00. Now I have something to look forward to!
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-20, 01:50 PM  
deineira

These are super fun workouts. There is a modifier in every workout in this set, so you should be ok there. She does sometimes do high impact, but I think it's fairly easy to modify all of these workouts. Enjoy!
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-20, 03:21 PM  
Mickey12

That's an excellent price for the set. I think it's pretty advanced, but there is a modifier and you can always do your own thing during the Peaks (the really hard portions of the workout) - that's what I do. I just march in place sometimes during the Peaks because I'm already at my limit during the Ascent portion (which is right before the Peak).

I'm glad you got it. There is a lot of content and it's well produced. This was at a really good price several years ago and I was so excited about the price that I bought it for a co-worker because I couldn't stand someone not getting the benefit of such a great set at a phenomenal price. She did the workouts when I first gave it to her but I don't know how much she uses it now.

Kim
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-20, 03:38 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

This is a great set and you got a great price! A word (or two) about modifications. If you are looking to modify, IMHO the modifiers in Peak 10 don't really modify much. There isn't one person who does the modifying all the time, so I think they are just designated to do it and aren't really practiced at it. I also think that sometimes the "modifier" forgets she is supposed to modify. If I need to bring it down a notch I figure it out on my own and it's easy to do so. I don't modify a lot, so it isn't an issue for me but it might be for some.

Enjoy your new workouts!!
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-20, 04:30 PM  
Juliepie
VF Supporter

This isn't working out for me...

...so if you're looking for it, give me a shout!

Surely a person of sense would submit to anything, like exercise, so as to obtain a well functioning mind and a pleasant, happy life. --Socrates
Juliepie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
michelle dozois, peak fit challenge, peakfit