Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-19, 10:36 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
What does your rotation look like? I am always looking for workout plans. This morning I did Great Glutes - without the slides. It only used 8 pound weights, but worked the legs. Tomorrow's plan is Burn Set Biceps/Triceps.
I woke up late today. So I went with legs and glutes from Fit Split. Got it done in 30 mins and in time for work.

I've been following a lose rotation:
Monday: Metabolic
Tuesday: cardio
Wednesday: upper body/heavy
Thursday: cardio
Friday: full body strength

I'm nursing plantar fasciitis so I'm planning to do alternating lower and upper body. Some will be metabolic so I'll get some cardio effect. I'll add low impact cardio one day a week. That's the plan. I'm suffering with heavy lower body workout since I have been neglecting heavy lower body workouts.

Xtrain Burn Bis and Tris tomorrow!
hdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-19, 10:43 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

That's interesting that you did Great Glutes. I was planning to do the SAME workout but didn't have time to fit it in. I think it's like a 55 min workout. I only had 30 mins.

I'm planning to do RWH Lift It Hiit It next week...
Old 09-25-19, 06:14 AM  
Rhonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL View Post
Which rotation are you doing? I have his app. The workouts look easy written out, but are so tough!

I have been focused on weight training on and off for about 6 months through a subscription I have to Street Parking. It's Crossfit style workouts, but simplified for the home exerciser. It was created by Miranda Oldroyd, who is a very inspirational former Crossfit athlete. I love the program, but need to scale back while still working on strength - that's why I'm considering using Mark Lauren plus Pilates by Lisa, which I love and really helps with all over strength for me.
I am doing EFX, the DVDs. I am not on the app. I do EFX M,W,F right now. I am on my second week. Even doing the DVDs they look easy by I am breathing and working hard. I have tried Mark in the past and just couldn't get into the workouts but now they seem to be just what I need. My bodyweight and nothing else.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-19, 02:12 PM  
LindaL
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I am doing EFX, the DVDs. I am not on the app. I do EFX M,W,F right now. I am on my second week. Even doing the DVDs they look easy by I am breathing and working hard. I have tried Mark in the past and just couldn't get into the workouts but now they seem to be just what I need. My bodyweight and nothing else.
Thanks! I like the EFX workouts too, and agree that they are so tough! The skydiving move in particular is so challenging!

Disclosure: I was a Beachbody success story and part of a P90X infomercial.
LindaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-19, 06:32 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

As planned, I did Xtrain Burn Sets Bis/Tris. It was a short workout so I add 10 mins Xtrain Core 1 Abs.
Old 09-26-19, 03:23 AM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
As planned, I did Xtrain Burn Sets Bis/Tris. It was a short workout so I add 10 mins Xtrain Core 1 Abs.
I did the same one yesterday, but instead of Xtrain Core, I added Icy Core I. Today I did Hardstrikes.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-19, 07:05 AM  
deineira

Hi,
I was a bit off my regular schedule this week as I have meetings and dinners a couple of nights this week, but today I'm back on my regular schedule. I did a work from Lauren Brooks' streaming and followed up with a segment from Mark Lauren's weekly rotation to round out about 45 minutes or so. I am also trying to add in more Mark Lauren workouts during the week. I subscribe to his platform. I think it was $60 for the entire year, so a great deal for a lot of content.

Eva
deineira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-19, 05:03 PM  
hdw
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
I did the same one yesterday, but instead of Xtrain Core, I added Icy Core I. Today I did Hardstrikes.
This is too crazy... I did kick punch and crunch. I only did the drills due to my plantar fasciitis.

Let's see what we pick for tomorrow...
Old 09-26-19, 05:07 PM  
IceQueen07

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdw View Post
This is too crazy... I did kick punch and crunch. I only did the drills due to my plantar fasciitis.

Let's see what we pick for tomorrow...
I have been wanting to get kick, punch and crunch, it looks good.

Yeah, don't know yet what I'm doing tomorrow, will be interesting to see what each of us picks.

**Candice**
Old 09-27-19, 05:39 AM  
IceQueen07

This morning did PHA from Strong & Sweaty. I don't actually remember doing this one before. Was going to add core work but ended up out of time.

**Candice**