Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-20, 01:54 PM  
bfit

Foot injury: So frustrated, don't know what to do

I've been struggling with foot issues all summer. First, I had a sore lower calf that I thought was from running on a slanted track. I stopped running on the track and I got an elastic ankle support. The first time I ran in the ankle support it bunched up in my shoe and repeatedly jammed my big toe into my shoe so my toe was swollen and bruised. That was 3 weeks ago. That injury is almost healed up, but now both of my feet are aching on the bottom and in the arches. The only exercise I've been doing is a stationary bike so that must be the cause of this new problem. Now there is literally nothing I can do for exercise. I've been icing and taking ibuprofen. Can feet just suddenly fail for no reason? I really don't understand how a low impact exercise like biking could hurt my feet. I do wear orthotics, but I've been wearing them religiously, and I have good shoes. Is there anything more I could be doing for my feet? Is there any exercise I can do? The swimming pools are closed due to the pandemic.
bfit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chair workouts, emily splichal, foot injury, getting better, injuries, plantar fasciitis, tendonitis, v-core