Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-18-12, 10:21 AM  
westiemack

Question about posting reviews

Hi there! I'm determined this will be the year I start posting in the review section of this wonderful website. Of course, I have hit a stumbling block already.

I want to post a review of the Tone it Up - Beach Babe workouts, and there are two instructors. Do I post it under just one of their names? The same review under both of their names? Under the name of Tone It UP (is that possible or does it have to be a person's name?)

What do I do? I really want to follow through on this!
Kathy

Disclosure: I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, but I'm only in it for the discount!
westiemack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-12, 11:13 AM  
KathAL79

If you're the one requesting the workout to be added, add both of their names (capitalized and spelled correctly, please!), separated by a comma, IIRC. If the workout is already listed and one of the instructors is missing, email Lisa C via the link in her user name here so she can fix it.

The system will automatically list the same workout under both instructors, so you'll just upload your review under the workout title and voila! Anyone looking for the title or either instructor will find it as soon as you post it. Love the new system.

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-12, 11:20 AM  
westiemack

Thank you so much! I'm giving it a go later today, once I've got the details ironed out that I want to include, as I'm assuming we are not able to edit reviews once they're posted?

Kathy

Disclosure: I am an Independent Beachbody Coach, but I'm only in it for the discount!
westiemack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-12, 11:26 AM  
KathAL79

No, unfortunately, in the current system you can't correct or change anything once the review has been posted. If you find a major oopsie (you posted a review in the wrong section, said the workout was cardio instead of strength, etc.), you could post a corrected review and email Lisa to delete your first one. But, if it makes you feel better, I always find at least one typo or other mistake once I've posted a review, so I've just come to accept that I'm just a shining example of the phrase "nobody's perfect."

Thanks so much for volunteering to write reviews!

Note: I have had a professional relationship with a vendor of health and fitness books and media. For details please see my profile.
KathAL79 is offline   Reply With Quote