Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-22-17, 01:47 PM  
Tugger31

Question Aurora C. Any thigh updates?

I was researching some past threads and I was wondering if you've had any progress with trimming down your thighs? We have similar body shapes/issues and was curious to hear about your results. I'm embarking on a thigh slimming plan myself. Today was day 1.
Tugger31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-17, 02:19 AM  
Aurora C.

Gosh that's hilarious! I'm just seeing this now while searching for my previous thread on inner thighs! I guess that tells you something, huh? The truth is its so hard for me to stay motivated in the colder months so I'm only wholeheartedly getting back into my fitness regime the past week or so. I find it helps immensely with adherence when I plan my meals and workouts in advance..so I'm up late doing my research and planning when I really should e asleep! Haha! So since consistency hasn't been that great I have no results to report, but hopefully soon. I think I have a touch of exercise ADD because I'm finding I like a lot of variety, and since I have such a collection of DVDs, I may as well take full advantage of them. I even pulled out my fluidly barre! I'm doing a lot of short HIITs, long walks (weather permitting) and everything from Quick Callanetics to EBE to Ballet Beautiful to Tonique Mat for my legs...just really mixing it up so I don't get bored. In fact I just ordered the vintage Buns of Steel on DVD that I've heard so much about here! Two I really like for my legs lately are Winsor Pilates with the band and Karen Voight's Total Body Pilates with the ring, when I find that kind of time to spend. I'll be measuring again first week in April so I'll try and remember to keep you posted. I definitely feel stronger & more stretched! I saw you posted an update, which I bookmarked but haven't read yet in my late night research frenzy. But I'm guessing it must be good news if you're posting an update! That's great, can't wait to read all about it!thanks for asking after me!
Aurora C. is offline   Reply With Quote