Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-15-20, 11:15 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Got my notification too. Can't wait to get them!

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-20, 03:09 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Got my notice in spam today. Hope to have them in maybe 7-10 days if they arrive quickly in NJ from CA!

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-20, 05:21 PM  
momofcha

My notification said it’s expected to ship from her on 10/21

"I'm just one workout away from a good mood." ~ Valerie Waters
momofcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-20, 10:08 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
Got my notice in spam today. Hope to have them in maybe 7-10 days if they arrive quickly in NJ from CA!
cataddict..so ideally shipping out on the 21st ...I am still crossing fingers, toes, arms, and legs for them getting to us in October! Right?

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-20, 06:32 AM  
Rhonda

no email for me yet. Nothing in spam folder. So hopefully I will get some sort of notice even if it is after the DVDs are shipped.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-20, 09:48 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by momofcha View Post
My notification said it’s expected to ship from her on 10/21
I finally got one in my spam folder and it says the same thing!

Rhonda I wonder if they are printed by order date? As per my usual Linda behavior, I went back and forth and finally talked myself into ordering. I didn't order until first of February.

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 10-19-20, 10:33 AM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I finally got one in my spam folder and it says the same thing!

Rhonda I wonder if they are printed by order date? As per my usual Linda behavior, I went back and forth and finally talked myself into ordering. I didn't order until first of February.
I think in the past they have been because I've been late to order some preorders and it would seemingly take forever for me to get mine.
Old 10-19-20, 12:01 PM  
lavna

Cathe just sent an update:

1. Perfect30 DVDs: Perfect30 pre-sale DVD orders will begin shipping this Wednesday, Oct 21st. We have already started printing Perfect30 shipping labels in advance so we can ship them to you more quickly. You may get an alert when we print your label, but this only means that your order label has been printed - not that it has shipped.

2. If you purchased Perfect30 Downloads we will post a link and instructions for you to claim your downloads in the afternoon or early evening on Thursday, Oct 22nd. You will need to use the gift code that was emailed to you when you pre-ordered. If you have lost your pre-sale download code you will need to contact our customer service team at support@shopcathe.com

3. No matter how your order ships expect delays due to the Pandemic. Normally, almost everyone in the USA receives their pre-sale order within 2 to 5 business days after their order has shipped. Because of the Pandemic, this may take a lot longer than normal. International customer orders normally take 2 to 4 weeks, but this may also be affected by the Pandemic.

4. Perfect30 workouts will hopefully be made available on Cathe OnDemand before the end of this week. This may have to be pushed back a few days because of the highly technical steps that are necessary to launch new videos on our platform. We will update you later this week on how things look for launching Perfect30 on Cathe OnDemand, but we're hoping to launch this Friday sometime

5. The Perfect30 User's Guide and Rotations will be released after the Perfect30 videos have been successfully deployed on Cathe OnDemand.
lavna is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-20, 12:12 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavna View Post
....This may have to be pushed back a few days because of the highly technical steps that are necessary to launch new videos on our platform.....

5. The Perfect30 User's Guide and Rotations will be released after the Perfect30 videos have been successfully deployed on Cathe OnDemand.
Are we still talking about workouts??

Talk about an explosive update...

Old 10-19-20, 12:21 PM  
Mickey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
Are we still talking about workouts??

Talk about an explosive update...
Linda YOU KILL ME!!!! You're such a goof!!!!

Tags
cathe, cathe perfect30, perfect 30, perfect30