Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 03-11-14, 01:58 PM  
Keepfitgirl

How do you organize your Jessica youtube workouts on DVD?

For those of you who, like me, burn their Jessica Smith youtube workouts to DVD, how do decide what to put on which disc? I've downloaded some 30 min cardio ones, some circuit type 30 min ones and an awful lot of add on length strength/core work workouts (ie from around 6 mins to 25 mins). I'm not sure what to put together and I'm looking for some inspiration!

Thanks

Emma
Keepfitgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-14, 02:46 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

When I first started with Jessica, I just started downloading 2-4 workouts per DVD. It was almost impossible to find anything. Then I bought a big DVD binder and re-downloaded them all and split the binder into categories - walking, cardio, fusion, bands, heavy weights, light weights, heavy & light weights, etc. I downloaded workouts in the same category onto the same DVDs. When Jessica kept releasing a new workout every Saturday, I had to just download one workout per DVD. I know that's a waste of space, but I need to have them right away! I have no WiFi where I work out, so I need the DVDs.

When I do a Jessica workout, I just pull out the binder and flip to the category I want. I typed up an index so I know how I categorized everything because some of them can go different ways.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-14, 12:40 PM  
Keepfitgirl

Thanks Joni.
Keepfitgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-14, 03:17 PM  
horsemom2

Just chronologically.

I burn at least 15 routines to a dvdr then store it chronologically by the date of the burn with the routines listed on its envelop and highlight my favorites in yellow. I house the dvdrs vertically in whatever container works, most recently in empty diaper wipe containers with the lids removed. I keep a workout log and put the date of my workout session with the date(s) of the dvdr(s) I am using next to it.
Each dvdr has a mix of routines including Jessica's and can keep me busy for a whole week. Most routines are deleted from my hard drive after the burn except Jessicas. When I have enough Jessica Smith routines for their own dvdr, I burn them onto a single dvdr. Right now I am working on disk #7 of my Jessicas LOL
Most of my routines, including Jessicas, have MUsic added to them and moves I do not do removed.

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote